Post doctoral researcher at the university of Mons in Belgium in Engineering sciences (Machine Learning & Computer Vision). 7+ years ex...
Dissertation derived personality structure from language models (BERT), building on fundamental work done by psychologists going back to the 19...
My academic qualification is [Ph.D.[CS], M.Phil.[CS], C.D.M., M.B.A., PGDOM, M.C.A., B.Sc.(P, C, M)] and I possess 20+ years academic experien...
Data Science professional with 7+ years of experience. Was rated among top 500 Data Scientists (according to Kagle ranking). Winner of the Glob...
Clinical Research Fellow Mayo Clinic Neuro-Informatics Lab, Department of Neurologic Surgery: 06/2020 – Present Former Neurosurgery resident at...
SKILLS ---------- Language/Platform : Python, MATLAB, Fortran, C++, Latex, Linux, QGIS Python Modules : Scikit-learn, SciPy, NumPy, OpenCV, T...
I aspire to inspire and innovate with AI! With a work experience of over 23 years that spans both Industry and Academia, I specialize in lead...
A highly motivated Senior Researcher with ten years of experience in software development and project management in an international context of...
I advanced the state of the art in "advanced diagnostics and prognostics" of machinery in my Ph.D. thesis analyzing failure in gearbo...
Currently a PhD candidate in robotics localization at the Universidade de São Paulo (USP) in Computers Science, worked as R&D in c...
Worked on interdisciplinary research and industry projects in machine learning, computational biology, genetics, finance, astrophysics, mental ...
Robotics consultant specialize in particular in the following areas of knowledge: - Fault Tolerant Control Systems - Autonomous Systems (UGV, U...
Over 30 yrs experience as faculty member, most of which at USP. Main focus on Artificial Intelligence. In recent years, work on tech transfer, ...
I'm here because I enjoy writing. I've been working as a management consultant for the last 10 years in the UK and Spain. Prior to that...
I am a specialized researcher working on computer vision and deep learning with more than two years of experience. During past years I gained c...
I am a multidisciplinary scientist specialising in the application of mathematical approaches to the agriculture and forestry sectors. Recently...
Hire top artificial intelligence consultants with expertise in data science, machine learning, and more. Kolabtree is the world's largest platform for hiring trusted freelance scientists and consultants.
We take several measures to help you work with full confidence and peace of mind.
Keep your project private
Restrict who can see your project and send you proposals. Invite only specific freelancers to view your project.
NDAs and IP protection
Our T&C include a default confidentiality clause that protects your IP and NDA for added protection before disclosing project details.
Kolabtree ensures safety and security of your payments and personal information and project details. Kolabtree’s T&C includes a default confidentiality and NDA clause.
You will receive detailed proposals directly from Kolabtree. These proposals will include a comprehensive Statement of Work (SOW), project fees, milestones, and deadlines.
You can choose to pay either a fixed or an hourly fee based on your scope of work. Pre-pay for the next milestone. You have to approve the deliverables only if the quality meets your expectations. If you arn’t happy, we’ll refund your money.
Kolabtree will share multiple quotations for your project. You have the freedom to accept the quote that aligns with your project requirement and budget. You can get in touch with us in case you want to discuss the fee.
Our T&C include a default confidentiality clause that protects your IP and NDA for added protection.
Kolabtree is the place to go for professional help. Work was done promptly and efficiently. I would definitely seek the service again in my future projects
Maher AnousIndependent Plastic Surgeon, USA
A broad network of skilled people in many fields that is very hard to find elsewhere.
Roger SkagerwallTech entrepreneur, Sweden
The quality and quantity of accessible experts on Kolabtree is priceless.
Webster WatnikProfessor at California State University, USA
Contact experts directly
Speak directly with freelancers and explain your requirements.
100% satisfaction guaranteed
You have to approve the deliverables only if quality meets your expectations. If you arn’t happy, we’ll refund your money.
Keep track of files and conversations in the user-friendly Workspace.
Flexible, secure payments
You can choose to pay either a fixed or an hourly fee based on your requirement.
Post your Project (Free)
Your project details are safe, secure and visible only to logged-in users.
Get Quotes & Choose Experts
Discuss your requirements in detail with the experts before accepting the final statement of work from Kolabtree.
Pre-pay for your project and work with the expert to get your desired output. Keep track of files and conversations in the user-friendly Workspace.
Approve the deliverables once you're satisfied with the job done.
How to hire an artificial intelligence expert
Artificial intelligence or simply AI is an interesting part of computer science that focuses on developing computer systems capable of performing tasks that traditionally requires a human brain.
The main areas where artificial intelligence is rapidly expanding include speech recognition, language translation, visual perception and decision-making in relation different activities.
Self-driving cars, law, medical diagnosis, robot control, hospital applications, retail analytics and chess playing computers illustrate a few practical examples of AI applied to real life in our society.
What do artificial intelligence experts do?
· Finance and banking: algorithmic trading, market analysis, data mining, portfolio management, credit underwriting and personal finance are examples of AI potential use in the near future.
· Aviation: simulators, tactical strategies and mission management have been used in conjunction with AI.
· Agriculture: AI has been used for monitoring and optimization of crops, soil, greenhouses in order increase food production.
· Law: currently there are 35 AI applications for legal practice, which can be broadly divided into systems to help law research, insights through analytics and automated processes, such as legal writing.
· Education: the idea of having an AI tutor or learning assistant and adaptive learning programs can become a reality in several educational institutions in the future.
· Healthcare: diagnosis, clinical decision systems, treatment planning, interpretation of digital images, disease prediction, risk factor analysis and elderly care are some of the tasks that can benefit from AI.
· Transportation: many car models have parking assistance and cruise control, which are built through AI; self-driving cars also rely on artificial intelligence and they are not far from reality.
· Computer science and robotics: AI has been used to solve many complex problems in these fields.
· Manufacturing: AI-based forecasting and factory control can greatly improve productivity and workflow.
· Human resources: in job searching and recruiting, AI programs can scan through resumes and rank candidates accordingly.
· Marketing, media, e-commerce: through computer vision, there are applications to predict consumer behavior and optimize advertising solutions.
· News and publishing: reports, analysis, sports results and news can be generated by computers; even storytelling and creative writing have been considered as potential areas for AI.
The list above is far from complete, as AI is developing very quickly in different areas. Many sectors in our society are being improved through machine learning.
Why hire an AI developer?
Currently, in both business and science, there is a huge demand for artificial intelligence products and solutions. An AI expert can help build AI solutions with low complexity and potentially high benefits.
AI developers for hire can help formulate strategies, implement those strategies and train other people to improve their AI skills, as well as write about this exciting field.
Artificial intelligent experts have used machine learning to solve challenges such as:
· Face, speech, handwriting and optical recognition
· Virtual reality and computer vision
· Artificial creativity and problem solving
· Strategic planning
· Medical diagnosis, treatment decisions, interpretation of medical images
· Gaming, robotics
· Language translation, chatterbots and natural language processing
How much do an artificial intelligence consultant cost?
Freelance artificial intelligence experts charge a minimum of 40 USD per hour for consultancy. Alternatively, it is possible to post a job with a fixed-fee for the entire project.
While smaller projects and ad-hoc tasks work well with hourly payments, long-term collaborations might present better results with fixed rates.
How to write an effective job to hire an AI expert
When searching for an AI consultant, you just need to provide the five basic topics highlighted below:
· Project description or scope of work (ideally very detailed)
· Duration of the project
· By when you need to hire
· Budget (per hour or per project, you decide)
· Skills required
Getting computers to learn and adapt is the most significant challenge for artificial intelligence consulting. Post your job for free and work with top AI developers for hire.
Algorithms Big Data Bioinformatics Computational Sciences Computer Engineering Computer Graphics Computer Hardware Computer Programming Computer Science Computer Simulation Computer Software Data Analysis
Ready to hire an artificial intelligence expert? Post your project on Kolabtree and find AI developers for hire today.