Kyongsik Yun is a technologist at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory, California Institute of Technology. His research focuses on building brain-ins...
I am a machine learning practitioner with a Ph.D. in Computer Science from MIT. My industry experience applying machine learning and artificia...
With training in chemical and biomolecular engineering, along with curiosity and experiences across a range of fields, Russ works at the interf...
Experienced Data scientist and researcher with demonstrated history of working on industrial, educational, and healthcare projects. Skilled in ...
Experienced researcher with a demonstrated history of working in the higher education industry. Skilled in Computer Vision, Machine Learning, M...
Https://www.linkedin.com/in/sirende7573434284 Intelligence Private petroleum networking Terrorism Counterintelligence Cyber Crime Public Corru...
MSc in Artificial Intelligence Data Analytics & Visualization Expert using R, RStudio, RShiny, Excel, VBA, Power BI, Google Data Studi...
Former Head of Data & Analytics of a London based technology start-up, with 8 years of Analytics and industrial consulting experience, ...
I have great expertise in the application of statistical methodologies and ML algorithms. I am writing about machine learning, deep learning, A...
I have a very broad range of expertise within science, having in-depth knowledge of physics, medical physics, bioinformatics, medicine, artific...
I am an Argentinian Biologist and I have a PhD. in Biotechnology at the Polytechnic University of Valencia, Spain. Currently, I work part time ...
I am an Assistant Professor of Computer Engineering at Bandirma Onyedi Eylul University. My specialty is designing algorithms, optimization sys...
Research in university, software developer in my first job, project manager in the next job promoting to manager, director in a municipality, m...
I translate complex technical and scientific concepts into digestible story bites. Hailing from a 17-year academic career in neuroscience and a...
I am a telecommunications engineer with 15+ years of experience in signal processing, measurement systems and optical subsystems and networks R...
I am a technical-scientific/medical writer with 5+ years of clinical and research experience. My personal research interests are the neuroscie...
An amalgamation of Clinical experience over a decade with domain knowledge of big data, Artificial intelligence, Machine learning, Statistical ...
| Domain expert in biomedical and health sciences. | Strong foundation in biological sciences: - BSc (Hons) in Life Sciences with specializat...
During my studies in engineering, I specialized myself towards IT, mathematics and physics. I then conducted research as a PhD student in the f...
I am a data scientist, working as a machine learning engineer in Sydney since 2018. Prior to this, I was in Melbourne for 4 years where I studi...
An experienced Data Scientist (Masters Degree in Statistics) having few years of work experience in the areas of Statistics, Analytics, Predict...
We take several measures to help you work with full confidence and peace of mind.
Restrict who can see your project and send you proposals. Invite only specific freelancers to view your project.
Our T&C include a default confidentiality clause that protects your IP. Sign NDAs for added protection before disclosing project details.
Kolabtree ensures safety and security of your payments and personal information and project details. Kolabtree’s T&C includes a default confidentiality clause. You can also sign NDAs and custom agreements with freelancers for additional protection.
Post your project and receive quotes from relevant freelancers. You can also search for specific freelancers by expertise and invite them to your project. Discuss your project details with each freelancer before picking the one best expert.
We assure you of a 100% satisfaction guarantee, which means you only pay when you’re 100% satisfied with the work delivered. If you aren’t happy, we will refund 100% of your money.
You can choose to pay either a fixed or an hourly fee based on your scope of work. If you’re not sure how much your project costs, you can discuss with freelancers before arriving at a mutually agreed fee.
Kolabtree's terms and conditions prohibit freelancers from claiming ownership of intellectual property, and as a client, you are able to reinforce the message with additional communication, agreements or contracts.
Speak directly with freelancers and explain your requirements.
Pay only once work is delivered and you’re happy with it.
No minimum commitment or contract required.
Pay a fixed or hourly fee. We hold your funds in escrow until you’re ready to pay.
Post your project publicly for all freelancers to view and send you proposals, or interact with specific freelancers privately.
Get bids from relevant experts. Interact freely with them before making a hire.
Share files, make audio/video calls and collaborate with your chosen expert.
Verify the project is complete to your satisfaction before paying the expert.
Artificial intelligence or simply AI is an interesting part of computer science that focuses on developing computer systems capable of performing tasks that traditionally requires a human brain.
The main areas where artificial intelligence is rapidly expanding include speech recognition, language translation, visual perception and decision-making in relation different activities.
Self-driving cars, law, medical diagnosis, robot control, hospital applications, retail analytics and chess playing computers illustrate a few practical examples of AI applied to real life in our society.
· Finance and banking: algorithmic trading, market analysis, data mining, portfolio management, credit underwriting and personal finance are examples of AI potential use in the near future.
· Aviation: simulators, tactical strategies and mission management have been used in conjunction with AI.
· Agriculture: AI has been used for monitoring and optimization of crops, soil, greenhouses in order increase food production.
· Law: currently there are 35 AI applications for legal practice, which can be broadly divided into systems to help law research, insights through analytics and automated processes, such as legal writing.
· Education: the idea of having an AI tutor or learning assistant and adaptive learning programs can become a reality in several educational institutions in the future.
· Healthcare: diagnosis, clinical decision systems, treatment planning, interpretation of digital images, disease prediction, risk factor analysis and elderly care are some of the tasks that can benefit from AI.
· Transportation: many car models have parking assistance and cruise control, which are built through AI; self-driving cars also rely on artificial intelligence and they are not far from reality.
· Computer science and robotics: AI has been used to solve many complex problems in these fields.
· Manufacturing: AI-based forecasting and factory control can greatly improve productivity and workflow.
· Human resources: in job searching and recruiting, AI programs can scan through resumes and rank candidates accordingly.
· Marketing, media, e-commerce: through computer vision, there are applications to predict consumer behavior and optimize advertising solutions.
· News and publishing: reports, analysis, sports results and news can be generated by computers; even storytelling and creative writing have been considered as potential areas for AI.
The list above is far from complete, as AI is developing very quickly in different areas. Many sectors in our society are being improved through machine learning.
Currently, in both business and science, there is a huge demand for artificial intelligence products and solutions. An AI expert can help build AI solutions with low complexity and potentially high benefits.
AI developers for hire can help formulate strategies, implement those strategies and train other people to improve their AI skills, as well as write about this exciting field.
Artificial intelligent experts have used machine learning to solve challenges such as:
· Face, speech, handwriting and optical recognition
· Virtual reality and computer vision
· Artificial creativity and problem solving
· Strategic planning
· Medical diagnosis, treatment decisions, interpretation of medical images
· Gaming, robotics
· Language translation, chatterbots and natural language processing
Freelance artificial intelligence experts charge a minimum of 40 USD per hour for consultancy. Alternatively, it is possible to post a job with a fixed-fee for the entire project.
While smaller projects and ad-hoc tasks work well with hourly payments, long-term collaborations might present better results with fixed rates.
When searching for an AI consultant, you just need to provide the five basic topics highlighted below:
· Project description or scope of work (ideally very detailed)
· Duration of the project
· By when you need to hire
· Budget (per hour or per project, you decide)
· Skills required
Getting computers to learn and adapt is the most significant challenge for artificial intelligence consulting. Post your job for free and work with top AI developers for hire.
Algorithms Big Data Bioinformatics Computational Sciences Computer Engineering Computer Graphics Computer Hardware Computer Programming Computer Science Computer Simulation Computer Software Data Analysis
Ready to hire an artificial intelligence expert? Post your project on Kolabtree and find AI developers for hire today.