Your Privacy is important to us and Kolabtree Limited (“Kolabtree”, “the Company”, “we”, “our” or “us”) is committed to protecting your privacy whilst providing a personalized and valuable service.
Here at Kolabtree, we are committed to safeguarding your data while rendering our professional services. Kolabtree is based in the United Kingdom.
If you have any requests concerning your Personal Information or any queries about these practices, please contact us by e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org or you can contact us by writing to Kolabtree Limited, Devonshire House, 60 Goswell Road, London EC1M 7AD, United Kingdom.
We collect Personal Information from you, such as full name, gender, date of birth, address, job title, company information, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, identification details, and referral source and if you are a Service Provider we will also collect payment information (including bank, credit/debit card details, electronic payment id's) billing address, identity details, and professional profile. This data may include IP Address, operating system and browser type. We may also have acquired your Personal Information from a third party Service Provider or publicly available data source.
We may share Personal Information with trusted Service Providers or our group companies for payment processing, supplementing the information you provide us in order to provide you with better service, perform statistical analysis, providing marketing assistance, hosting the site and indexing user profile pages and usernames as part of the URL and customer support. Such third parties are prohibited from using your Personal Information except for these purposes, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information. If you do not want us to share your personal information with these Service Providers, contact us at email@example.com
After you place an order on our website you will need to make payment for the services you
have ordered. In order to process your payment we use a number of third party payment
processors. Your payment will be processed by the payment provider you choose to process
your payment via a payment gateway.
IIf you give us banking, debit card, credit card or other payment mode details, we solely use these to process refund of payment to you. The third party payment processors we use also collect, use and process your information, including payment information, in accordance with their privacy policies.
To ensure that the security and integrity of the Site is safeguarded, Kolabtree may monitor your Personal Information. Kolabtree may under certain circumstances engage a trusted third party Service Provider for the purpose of managing the technical operations involved in hosting the Site. To the extent that it may be necessary, and solely for the purposes of providing the service available on the Site to you, we may disclose to such third party any of your Personal Information that may be necessary for the procurement of services from the third party.As Data Processor:
We shall use and process the information or data we collect through Data Controllers/ Controllers (‘Business Partner’) as per the instructions given by Controllers and in compliance with the terms and conditions applicable to Processors under Controller/ Processor Binding Agreements entered with the Controllers and applicable Regulation. We agree not to process such information to sub-processors (Sub-contractor), unless prior written consent is sought from the Controller and in the event where general consent has been given by the Controller, we shall inform the Controller of any new sub-processor. We shall have the same contractual obligations reflected with the sub-processors as agreed with the Controller and assume complete responsibility for the actions and inactions of such sub-processors.
Upon written request from Controller, we agree to delete or return all the personal information or data to the Controller after the end of the provision of services relating to processing, unless there is a legal obligation or basis for us to retain the copy of such information or data for further processing. The information or data collected through the Controller may be stored within or outside the European Economic Area on our third party hosting provider’s servers.
In addition to implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure appropriate level of security, we shall make available to the Controller all information necessary to demonstrate compliance with our obligations and allow the Controller or another auditor appointed by the controller for conducting audits, including inspections to demonstrate that processing meets the requirements of the Regulation and ensure the protection of the rights of the data subject.
Kolabtree does not knowingly collect any Personal Information from children under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, please do not submit any Personal Information through our Websites or Service(s). We encourage parents and legal guardians to monitor their children’s Internet usage and to help enforce this Policy by instructing their children never to provide Personal Information through our Service(s) or Websites without their permission. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 18 has provided Personal Information to us through our Websites or Service(s), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavor to delete that information and terminate the child's account from our databases.
We retain Personal Information that you provide us as long as an Account is active or as needed to provide the Service(s) or as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, maintain accurate financial and other records, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. If you wish to terminate your Account or request that we no longer use Your Personal Information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Criteria for determining retention periods
In any other circumstances, we will retain your information for no longer than necessary, taking into account the following:
- the purpose(s) and use of your information both now and in the future (such as whether it is necessary to continue to store that information in order to continue to perform our obligations under a contract with you or to contact you in the future).
- whether we have any legal obligation to continue to process your information (such as any record-keeping obligations imposed by relevant law or regulation).
- whether we have any legal basis to continue to process your information (such as your consent).
- how valuable your information is (both now and in the future).
- any relevant agreed industry practices on how long information should be retained.
- the levels of risk, cost and liability involved with us continuing to hold the information.
- how hard it is to ensure that the information can be kept up to date and accurate.
- any relevant surrounding circumstances (such as the nature and status of our relationship with you).
Cookies are data files which are sent from a website to a browser to record information about users for various purposes.
Kolabtree has put in place the following security practices and procedures to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure:
- We secure the Personal Information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure
- All our employees and Service Provider have signed confidentiality agreements where they have undertaken that they will not make any Personal Information available to anyone, unless authorized in writing by the user.
- Personal Information will not be made available to any third party, except as provided herein or by obtaining your prior written consent.
- All data, communications, and documents submitted are managed through our secure platform; these can only be viewed by authorized users and authorized Kolabtree employees.
- Payment-related Personal Information:
- The Site uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption when accepting payment- related Personal Information, to ensure that your payment-related Personal Information is secure.
- In order to protect your credit card information, all online transactions are conducted using secure 256-bit SSL encryption, which is PCI- compliant, or other payment providers that comply with European financial regulations. Encryption ensures that no information is accessible to unknown parties. Kolabtree hereby undertakes not to store your credit card information, thereby reducing the possibility of fraudulent charges being made by Kolabtree.
Our Company Websites contains links to other websites, including without limitation those websites of other companies within the Kolabtree group. Their inclusion cannot be taken to imply any endorsement or validation by us of the content of the said websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices nor do we accept any liability about the content of such websites including those of our group companies which have their own privacy policies tailored for the business practices and sectors in which they operate.
We post customer testimonials/comments/reviews on our Websites which may contain Personal Information. Prior to posting the testimonial, we obtain the customer's consent to post their name along with their testimonial. If you want your testimonial removed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event Kolabtree goes through a business transition, such as a merger or acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your user account and personal data will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified via a prominent notice of any such change in ownership or control. During such event, we may also disclose your Personal Information to any other third party with your prior consent.
Reviewing, Correcting and Deletion of Your Personal Information
Upon request, Kolabtree will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your Personal Information. We allow users of the Service(s) or Website to access, update or modify their information inside their Kolabtree account. If you provide us with your Personal Information, you have the following rights with respect to that information:
- To review the user information that you have supplied to us.
- To request that we correct any errors, outdated information, or omissions in user information that you have supplied to us.
- To request that your user information not be used to contact you.
- To request that your user information be deleted from our records.
- To withdraw your consent to our use of your information, please note that if you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of our use and processing of your information on the basis of your consent before the point in time when you withdraw your consent.
To exercise any of these rights, request, please contact us at email@example.com or by postal mail to Kolabtree Communications Private Limited, 510, Shalimar Morya Park, Off. Link Road, Andheri West, Mumbai 400053, India, Attention: Privacy Team. We will respond to your request within reasonable timeframe and notify you of the action we have taken.
Your registered email address will be automatically subscribed to our weekly newsletter, which will contain information on industry updates, online resources, upcoming webinars, latest offers, and new services, by Kolabtree. You may unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link located on the bottom of our e-mails, or by sending us email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Customers cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails related to their account with us.
What is Sensitive Personal Information?
‘Sensitive personal information’ is information about an individual that reveals their racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, genetic information, biometric information for the purpose of uniquely identifying an individual, information concerning health or information concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation.
We do not knowingly or intentionally collect sensitive personal information from individuals, and you must not submit sensitive personal information to us.
If, however, you inadvertently or unintentionally transmit sensitive personal information to us, you will be considered to have explicitly consented to us processing that sensitive personal information.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal data as required by applicable law, in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including meeting national security or law enforcement requirements and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process served on us.