Dr. Nguyen is currently available for scientific consulting (technical due diligence, biotech startup strategy, preclinical study design, etc.)...These findings were highlighted in two seminal publications in Nature and Science and a series of otherpublications in high profile journals such as Cell, Nature Immunology, Nature Medicine, and Nature Reviews
I am a freelance medical and science writer with eight years of research experience in cancer immunotherapy. I obtained a MSc in pathobiology a..., communicating science with young students during volunteering activities, and writing for various publicationsmanaged several projects with national and international collaborators resulting in grant funding and publications
I am pleased to provide professional assistance for: • Data Science and Statistical review, including data visualization and forecasting (usin...systems (arable land and water/groundwater) for integrated management within the environmental sector and publicI have presented several conferences and I have recently published three peer written publications in
We are a Contract Research Organization (CRO) that focuses on advanced project management, clinical operations, medical writing, statistical an...gt; Feasibility survey reports, disease demographics > Standalone QC and review of documents Publicationwriting services include: > Publication planning > Primary and secondary manuscript writing
More than 17 years working as Health Care Consultant for different companies and agencies, as well as a professor from a private and public un...Health Care Consultant for different companies and agencies, as well as a professor from a private and public
* Experience in conceiving, planning, designing, executing, and troubleshooting toxicology studies using various molecular biology, biochemistr...Superior scientific and manuscript writing skills demonstrated by the authorship of several peer reviewed publications
We take several measures to help you work with full confidence and peace of mind.
Restrict who can see your project and send you proposals. Invite only specific freelancers to view your project.
Our T&C include a default confidentiality clause that protects your IP. Sign NDAs for added protection before disclosing project details.
Kolabtree ensures safety and security of your payments and personal information and project details. Kolabtree’s T&C includes a default confidentiality clause. You can also sign NDAs and custom agreements with freelancers for additional protection.
Post your project and receive quotes from relevant freelancers. You can also search for specific freelancers by expertise and invite them to your project. Discuss your project details with each freelancer before picking the one best expert.
We assure you of a 100% satisfaction guarantee, which means you only pay when you’re 100% satisfied with the work delivered. If you aren’t happy, we will refund 100% of your money.
You can choose to pay either a fixed or an hourly fee based on your scope of work. If you’re not sure how much your project costs, you can discuss with freelancers before arriving at a mutually agreed fee.
Kolabtree's terms and conditions prohibit freelancers from claiming ownership of intellectual property, and as a client, you are able to reinforce the message with additional communication, agreements or contracts.
Kolabtree is the place to go for professional help. Work was done promptly and efficiently. I would definitely seek the service again in my future projects
A broad network of skilled people in many fields that is very hard to find elsewhere.
The quality and quantity of accessible experts on Kolabtree is priceless.
Speak directly with freelancers and explain your requirements.
Pay only once work is delivered and you’re happy with it.
No minimum commitment or contract required.
Pay a fixed or hourly fee. We hold your funds in escrow until you’re ready to pay.
Post your project publicly for all freelancers to view and send you proposals, or interact with specific freelancers privately.
Get bids from relevant experts. Interact freely with them before making a hire.
Share files, make audio/video calls and collaborate with your chosen expert.
Verify the project is complete to your satisfaction before paying the expert.
Toxicology is a critical field with long-reaching impacts on human, animal, and environmental health. This field has become increasingly relevant with continued industrialization, the emergence of technologies such as nanomaterials, and the development of new approaches such as toxicogenomics.
Toxicologists study the harmful effects and safe exposure limits of drugs, chemicals, and other substances on living organisms. Toxicology scientists protect human, animal, and environmental health and their work helps to establish relevant policies and regulations.
The typical duties of toxicologists include:
· Isolating, identifying, and measuring toxins
· Planning and conducting laboratory and field experiments to determine the sources and/or effects of these toxins
· Collecting, analyzing, and interpreting the data
· Integrating toxicology data from their own and published studies
· Drawing up reports and recommendations for organizations and regulatory agencies
· Providing risk analyses to ensure the safety of products and compounds for their intended use
· Advising on the safe handling of toxins and the management of accidental exposures
· Giving evidence in court (e.g., forensic toxicology)
Entry-level toxicologists work in animal facilities and laboratories as research technicians. These professionals will typically have a bachelor’s degree in toxicology or an allied field (chemistry, biology or biochemistry), with a master’s degree granting more responsibilities. Ph.D.-level toxicologists spend more of their time off-bench, planning and directing studies, interpreting data, and writing reports and recommendations. Some toxicologists in the pharmaceutical industry will pursue both a Ph.D. and M.D. to gain the expertise required to perform clinical experiments and treat patients.
Their job titles typically relate to their chosen specialty and range between Toxicologist, Senior Toxicologist, Biocompatibility Engineer, Regulatory Toxicologist, Clinical Toxicologist, Forensic Toxicologist, and Research Toxicologist.
Toxicologists work in industry, government, healthcare, and academia. Typical employers of toxicologists are water treatment, pharmaceutical, food, cosmetics, and chemical companies; national environmental agencies; hospitals; forensic laboratories; and universities.
There are many different toxicology specialties. The most prevalent include the following:
· Analytical toxicologists: identify natural or man-made poisons
· Clinical toxicologists: investigate the effects of drugs and disease-causing toxins on humans, and those with medical training treat patients who have been exposed
· Environmental toxicologists: study the impact of pollutants on living organisms in the environment (applications in managing environmental health, industrial hygiene, and occupational health)
· Forensic toxicologists: investigate causes of death due to toxins to assist criminal investigations
· Industrial toxicologists: test various products before they are allowed on the market
· Regulatory toxicologists: help regulate the entry of chemicals into the environment and onto the market
· Risk assessment toxicologists: research long-term exposure to toxins
· Veterinary and wildlife toxicologists: study toxicity in relation to animals
Expert toxicologists are highly skilled specialists. Freelance toxicology consulting fees generally range from 40–150 USD per hour depending on how specialized the required skillset is and the level of experience necessary.
The hourly fee can be negotiated upfront based on the estimated number of project hours, or a flat fee (for projects of a defined scope) can be discussed. If you need short-term/temporary access to expert toxicology services, then hiring a freelance consultant is both convenient and cost-effective.
The best way to attract the top Kolabtree freelancers in this field is to make your project description informative. You will need to provide information on the following:
· Skills required (e.g., measurement of vehicle emissions and indicators of vegetation health)
· What the project area is (e.g., environmental toxicology)
· What the project entails (e.g., looking at the effect of vehicle emissions on vegetation)
· What the deliverables are (be specific about what you need the outputs to be)
· Duration of the project (provide an estimate of how many hours work you will need per week/by when you need the project to be completed)
· By when you need to hire (having more leeway on this will give you more time to choose the best expert for your needs)
· Your budget (per hour or fixed fee)
If you are unsure what exactly is required, providing as much detail as possible will allow the freelance toxicology experts to still make an informed bid for your project and suggest the best routes forward.