Dr. Anne M.
I am an epidemiologist (PhD from Utrecht University) and a veterinarian (DVM from Maisons-Alfort Veterinary School). I have been working in vet...
Dr. Precious O.
I am experienced in
Dr. Hatem D.
Statistician and Data Analyst | Expert in Medical device ,Beauty and pharmaceutical products (Filler -Botox- PRP -etc) , with 15+ years of expe...
Dr. Christos P.
An innovative, highly collaborative lifescience leader with extensive experience across all phases of clinical trials development supervision a...
I am an experienced Ph.D. in biochemistry with a research background and 6+ years of experience in the scientific and medical writing fields. I...
Dr. Suriya S.
✔Prodigy for bringing the change in the Concept of Cord Blood Banking Industry from 2016 ( Preservation and Utilization of Cord Blood units th...
Dr. John N.
[NOT AVAIL ATM] Medical Writer and Grant Writer for 10 years across innovation-intensive research organisations in Australia including the St V...
As Medical and Life Sciences Business Consultant, it is my ambition to bridge the gap between good science and clinical application to satisfy ...
Dr. Juveria U.
I am PhD research scholar with three years of research experience in the field of pharmacology and specialised in clinical research. i have des...
Dr. Afsana S.
I'm Dr. Afsana Syed, Pharm.D having an overall experience of 3.5 years in Clinical Pharmacy (1 year) and medical writing (2.5 years). I'...
Dr. Stéphane G.
PhD scientist in molecular and cellular biology with a consistent track record in discovery and drug development in neurology associated with t...
Forecasting models, ETL process, Mathematical Optimisation, Time-series Analysis, Machine Learning, Data Science, Python, R, Stata, Eviews, SQL...
-Ph.D. in Neuroscience from McGill University - Currently working as a research associate in clinical research - Expertise in Neurobiology of ...
Dr. Scott F.
Biomedical professional with a multifaceted background in research in an academic setting, 5-years at the FDA in the Office of Orphan Products ...
I'm an experimented epidemiologist, and antrhopobiologist, biostatistician, public health analyst , and Peer-reviewer
Dr. Dayene C.
Experience with: Clinical Trials Phase I-IV, Lung Therapy and Toxicology, Respiratory Disease (including COVID-19), Cell Therapy (Stem Cells), ...
I am a Certified Clinical Research Professional from Dow University of Health Sciences. I have approximately 2 years experience in research pap...
Dr. Mahmoud F.
Dr. Farrag is a medical doctor with a Ph.D. in Integrated Bioscience from the University of Akron. His Ph.D. research focused on the engineerin...
Dr. Reymart S.
Dynamic and goal-oriented chemist with more than 10 years of product development and experimental design and 5-years of experience in writing a...
Dr. Rambabu S.
• Identification, assay development and validation of Serum biomarkers and patenting. • Antigen and Antibody design, production and purificatio...
Dr. Erika P.
More than 20 years experience in the area of Research and Scientific Advisory (Clinical Research, Scientific Writing, Systematic Review, Teachi...
Dr. Mital B.
Reviewer at Elsevier Medical writer with 10+ years of experience I Expert in GraphPad Prism statistic Expert in Draft Research article or Revi...
Dr. Annunziata C.
Biomedical scientist with highly multidisciplinary expertise. BS/MS in microbiology, molecular genetics and assay development. PhD in drug disc...
• Fluent in English and Spanish. • Global multidisciplinary research and product development expertise, in academia, government and industry. P...
Work with the best clinical trials consultants on demand. Find freelancers for help with clinical trials consulting services, biostatistics, protocol writing and regulatory compliance.
We take several measures to help you work with full confidence and peace of mind.
Keep your project private
Restrict who can see your project and send you proposals. Invite only specific freelancers to view your project.
NDAs and IP protection
Our T&C include a default confidentiality clause that protects your IP. Sign NDAs for added protection before disclosing project details.
Kolabtree ensures safety and security of your payments and personal information and project details. Kolabtree’s T&C includes a default confidentiality clause. You can also sign NDAs and custom agreements with freelancers for additional protection.
Post your project and receive quotes from relevant freelancers. You can also search for specific freelancers by expertise and invite them to your project. Discuss your project details with each freelancer before picking the one best expert.
We assure you of a 100% satisfaction guarantee, which means you only pay when you’re 100% satisfied with the work delivered. If you aren’t happy, we will refund 100% of your money.
You can choose to pay either a fixed or an hourly fee based on your scope of work. If you’re not sure how much your project costs, you can discuss with freelancers before arriving at a mutually agreed fee.
Kolabtree's terms and conditions prohibit freelancers from claiming ownership of intellectual property, and as a client, you are able to reinforce the message with additional communication, agreements or contracts.
Kolabtree is the place to go for professional help. Work was done promptly and efficiently. I would definitely seek the service again in my future projects
Maher AnousIndependent Plastic Surgeon, USA
A broad network of skilled people in many fields that is very hard to find elsewhere.
Roger SkagerwallTech entrepreneur, Sweden
The quality and quantity of accessible experts on Kolabtree is priceless.
Webster WatnikProfessor at California State University, USA
Contact experts directly
Speak directly with freelancers and explain your requirements.
100% satisfaction guaranteed
Pay only once work is delivered and you’re happy with it.
No upfront fees
No minimum commitment or contract required.
Flexible, secure payments
Pay a fixed or hourly fee. We hold your funds in escrow until you’re ready to pay.
Hire freelance clinical trials specialists for research$600.00
Freelance clinical trials consulting services needed$500.00
Looking for a clinical trials advisor$550.00
Hiring for clinical trials consultants$500.00
Clinical trial scientists needed for a mini project$450.00
Post project (Free)
Post your project publicly for all freelancers to view and send you proposals, or interact with specific freelancers privately.
Choose the best expert
Get bids from relevant experts. Interact freely with them before making a hire.
Share files, make audio/video calls and collaborate with your chosen expert.
Verify the project is complete to your satisfaction before paying the expert.
How to Hire a Clinical Trials Expert
A new treatment for a certain condition or disease is only made available to the general public after thorough testing is done through clinical trials. Those tests constitute scientific studies where a certain drug, substance, treatment or intervention is tested in real people.
In a clinical trial consultants, the investigator assigns participants to specific groups, which is typically done through randomization. Clinical trials are performed through different phases. They can be used for testing a new drug, a vitamin, a new diet, a less invasive surgical intervention, a diagnostic tool or even a medical device.
Before a clinical trial starts, it requires approval of an institution or health organization (such as the US Food and Drug Administration), which varies depending on the country where the trial is performed.
What Are the Phases in a Clinical Trial Protocol?
Testing of a new drug is focused on safety and effectives, which are usually performed through four distinct phases:
- Phase I: the drug is tested on a small group of people to see if it is safe and to learn about its potential side effects, usually 20-80 people are included in Phase I clinical trials.
- Phase II: the drug is tested on a bigger group for its effectiveness to treat a certain condition or disease. It also further evaluates safety and side-effects, usually with 100-300 people included.
- Phase III: in order to learn more about the new drug, it is tested in different populations and using different dosages, sometimes combined to other treatments. It generally includes a few hundred people up to about 3000. If the clinical trial shows beneficial results and the drug is safe to be used by the general public, it is approved after phase III.
- Phase IV: the drug has been approved and safety and effectiveness are monitored for longer periods of time for long-term effects.
What Can You Get From Freelance Clinical Trials Consulting Services?
Professionals who work with trials consultants usually gather a lot of expertise in this field. Grant applications, ethical approval, writing of articles based on clinical trial results and government approval are just a few of the areas where clinical research experts can help you.
Job titles include: Clinical research associate, Biostatistician, Medical researcher, Clinical researcher, Healthcare research, Principal investigator, Research associate, Research consultant.
Why Should You Get Help From a Clinical Research Expert?
If you are conducting clinical studies for one of the most common reasons below, you might want to consider collaborating with a freelance clinical research expert.
- Evaluation of one, two or comparing several treatment interventions, such as use of drugs, medical devices, health supplements, surgery and other types of therapy for treating a certain disease, condition or syndrome.
- Learning about prevention or recurrence of a certain condition or disease, which can include use of different medicines, vitamins, vaccines, or even lifestyle changes, such as diet and exercising.
- Evaluation of one, two or several diagnosing tools for a particular condition or disease.
- Evaluation of different methods for identifying risk factors for a disease or condition.
- Exploring alternatives to improve supportive and palliative care for people with a chronic and/or terminal disease.
How Much Does It Cost to Hire Clinical Trial Scientists?
Professionals specialized in clinical consultants are certainly in demand. For a minimum of 30-40 USD per hour, it is possible to collaborate with a freelance expert in this field. At Kolabtree you can also choose to pay a fixed rate for your entire project, which can be more cost-effective for longer projects.
How to Write an Effective Job to Hire Freelance Clinical Trials Specialists
Include the following in your job description so that you get proposals from relevant freelancers.
- Project description or scope of work: be specific about which phase for the clinical trials and what are the deliverables expected.
- Duration of the project: specify if this is a short or long-term collaboration.
- By when you need to hire: be clear if you are in a hurry to start with the collaboration.
- Budget: can be paid per hour or per project.
- Skills required: you should be looking for someone with experience in health care, pharmaceuticals, clinical research, and statistics, among others.
Hire Clinical Trials Freelancers by posting a project for free.