PhD and postdoctoral experience writing innumerous grants, publications, articles; also have marketing and communications experience working in...PhD and postdoctoral experience writing innumerous grants, publications, articles; also have marketing
Expert in clinical and basic research, specialist in cardiology. More than 7 years of experience in conducting research, scientific writing, re...As observed below, every one of my research periods has yielded several publications in the cardiovascular
We take several measures to help you work with full confidence and peace of mind.
Restrict who can see your project and send you proposals. Invite only specific freelancers to view your project.
Our T&C include a default confidentiality clause that protects your IP. Sign NDAs for added protection before disclosing project details.
Kolabtree ensures safety and security of your payments and personal information and project details. Kolabtree’s T&C includes a default confidentiality clause. You can also sign NDAs and custom agreements with freelancers for additional protection.
Post your project and receive quotes from relevant freelancers. You can also search for specific freelancers by expertise and invite them to your project. Discuss your project details with each freelancer before picking the one best expert.
We assure you of a 100% satisfaction guarantee, which means you only pay when you’re 100% satisfied with the work delivered. If you aren’t happy, we will refund 100% of your money.
You can choose to pay either a fixed or an hourly fee based on your scope of work. If you’re not sure how much your project costs, you can discuss with freelancers before arriving at a mutually agreed fee.
Kolabtree's terms and conditions prohibit freelancers from claiming ownership of intellectual property, and as a client, you are able to reinforce the message with additional communication, agreements or contracts.
Kolabtree is the place to go for professional help. Work was done promptly and efficiently. I would definitely seek the service again in my future projects
A broad network of skilled people in many fields that is very hard to find elsewhere.
The quality and quantity of accessible experts on Kolabtree is priceless.
Speak directly with freelancers and explain your requirements.
Pay only once work is delivered and you’re happy with it.
No minimum commitment or contract required.
Pay a fixed or hourly fee. We hold your funds in escrow until you’re ready to pay.
Post your project publicly for all freelancers to view and send you proposals, or interact with specific freelancers privately.
Get bids from relevant experts. Interact freely with them before making a hire.
Share files, make audio/video calls and collaborate with your chosen expert.
Verify the project is complete to your satisfaction before paying the expert.
Cell, tissue, and gene therapy products (CTGTPs) are novel biologic products that are poised to revolutionize the treatment of many diseases. These biologics are faced with unique challenges in terms of development and manufacturing. Traditional pharma practices do not always translate directly to biologics and specialized expertise is, therefore, essential.
Gene therapy specialists provide expertise along the entire product development pathway, from initial R&D to materials procurement, product testing, developing manufacturing processes, planning preclinical and clinical studies, optimizing storage and distribution, and navigating the regulatory pathway.
Some of the typical areas of expertise of gene therapy consultants are:
· Initial research and development of CTGTPs
· Characterization and development of the manufacturing components and materials (vectors, cells, reagents, excipients, custom devices) for CTGTPs
· Developing cost-effective and scalable cGMP-compliant manufacturing processes
· Quality assurance management
· Product testing (identity, viability, purity, potency, viral safety)
· Development of relevant potency, immunotoxicity, and tumorigenicity assays
· Determining the safe dose for first-in-human clinical trials
· Investigational New Drug (IND) applications and amendments
· Regulatory strategy
· Planning and review of CTGTP clinical trials
· Product registration
· Communicating product attributes to stakeholders
· Provide evidence for pricing and reimbursement
· Routine materials and biologic product testing to ensure that the product is sterile, safe, effective, and consistent between batches
· Working with contract manufacturing organizations (CMOs)
Gene therapy researchers performing biologic research and development have a variety of expertise and skills including mammalian cell culture, recombinant DNA technology, virus transfection, biomanufacturing principles, RNA interference (RNAi), CRISPR-Cas9 gene editing, stem cell biology, genomics, immunology, tissue engineering, and biomaterials science.
Cell and gene therapy scientists typically have either an M.D. or a Ph.D. degree from a university in a biological or health-related science. They work in a variety of sectors, including academia, pharma, healthcare, biotechnology, and government (regulatory agencies). Their job titles range between Regulatory Consultant, Cell And Gene Therapy Senior/Principal Consultant, Gene Therapy Scientist, and Gene Therapy Product Manager. There are also therapy content writers, who specialize in writing in this area for academia, media, and industry.
For gene therapy and other biologics consulting services, the fee generally ranges from 40–200 USD per hour depending on how specialized the required skillset is and the level of experience necessary.
The hourly fee can be negotiated upfront based on the estimated number of project hours, or a flat fee (for projects of a defined scope) can be discussed. If you need short-term/temporary access to gene therapy consulting services, then our platform provides a convenient and cost-effective way to access freelance experts in this field.
The best way to attract the top Kolabtree freelancers in this field is to make your project description informative. You will need to provide information on the following:
· Skills required (e.g., biologic manufacturing)
· What the project area is (e.g., gene therapy for a rare genetic disease)
· What the project entails (e.g., optimizing the scalability of manufacturing)
· What the deliverables are (be specific about what you need the outputs to be)
· Duration of the project (provide an estimate of how many hours work you will need per week/by when you need the project to be completed)
· By when you need to hire (having more leeway on this will give you more time to choose the best expert for your needs)
· Your budget (per hour or fixed fee)
If you are unsure what exactly is required, providing as much detail as possible will allow the experts to still make an informed bid for your project and suggest the best routes forward.
Bioethics Biological Engineering Biological Markers Biomarkers Biotechnology Cancer Research Clinical Trials Disease Management Genetics & Genomics Life Sciences Mammalian Cell Culture Medical Sciences Molecular Engineering Pathogenesis Pharmaceutical Industry Pharmacogenomics Reproductive Immunology Stem Cells