Biopharmaceutical industry professional with: - 2+ years of pharmacy practice experience in Canada - 8+ years of experience in scientif...
I am a medical doctor with experience in writing different scientific medical article types (including systematic review and meta-analysis, cas...
I'm an experienced researcher and data analyst with over 10 years of experience in clinical research and data analysis using SPSS. I've...
A Healthcare Professional with 12 years of experience in medical devices and Pharmaceuticals. Astute writer with excellent copy editing skills ...
I am a dentist and a post graduate in public...I have more than four years of versatile work experience in the field of public health, which includes...
I have 12 years of research experience in fields of oncology, cardiology, orthopedics, biomaterials, tissue engineering, drug delivery, materia...
VIKAS KOHLI, MD FAAP FACC AMERICAN BOARD CERTIFIED in PEDIATRICS & PEDIATRIC CARDIOLOGY DIPLOMATE AMERICAN BOARD OF PEDIATRICS &...
My name is Jametta, I am a third year medical student, in my part time, I am an independent medical content writer I have worked from home fo...
I am a medical writer specializing in planning, researching, and drafting high-quality scientific research articles, review articles, and case ...
I have a 4 years experience in clinical research. I have 4 publications and 10 under submission and review. I have a good experience in writing...
Excellent team spirit, own initiative, love teamwork, responsibility and capacity to manage conflicts, ability to adapt to different contexts,...
From initially coordinating and ultimately supervising Phase IIb and III clinical trial protocols sponsored by pharmaceutical organizations suc...
I am a pharmacist and a Ph.D.-level molecular biologist. I am skilled in both wet-lab and dry-lab molecular biology techniques. During my M. Ph...
Leading medical strategy in matrix-based global environment and providing scientific and business consultation to a local and global pharmaceut...
Matt is a STEM Polymath, Complex Problem Solver, Complexity Engineer, Systems and Network Theorist, Reverse Systems Engineer I. Summary of Prof...
Hello! I am a thorough, engaged, thoughtful and a conscientious researcher and a writer.Presently, pursuing MBBS course from MEDICAL COLLEGE KO...
I'm a Clinical Research Lead with 7 years of experience in many therapeutic ares including Oncology(Solid,Hematology and rare) , infectious...
I have over 20 years experience as an epidemiologist. During that time, I have worked on many different therapeutic areas, including cancer, ca...
Kolabtree is the leading online marketplace for Cardiology Disease experts. Post your project, get bids, and hire qualified experts quickly and easily.
We take several measures to help you work with full confidence and peace of mind.
Keep your project private
Restrict who can see your project and send you proposals. Invite only specific freelancers to view your project.
NDAs and IP protection
Our T&C include a default confidentiality clause that protects your IP and NDA for added protection before disclosing project details.
Kolabtree ensures safety and security of your payments and personal information and project details. Kolabtree’s T&C includes a default confidentiality and NDA clause.
You will receive detailed proposals directly from Kolabtree. These proposals will include a comprehensive Statement of Work (SOW), project fees, milestones, and deadlines.
You can choose to pay either a fixed or an hourly fee based on your scope of work. Pre-pay for the next milestone. You have to approve the deliverables only if the quality meets your expectations. If you arn’t happy, we’ll refund your money.
Kolabtree will share multiple quotations for your project. You have the freedom to accept the quote that aligns with your project requirement and budget. You can get in touch with us in case you want to discuss the fee.
Our T&C include a default confidentiality clause that protects your IP and NDA for added protection.
Kolabtree is the place to go for professional help. Work was done promptly and efficiently. I would definitely seek the service again in my future projects
Maher AnousIndependent Plastic Surgeon, USA
A broad network of skilled people in many fields that is very hard to find elsewhere.
Roger SkagerwallTech entrepreneur, Sweden
The quality and quantity of accessible experts on Kolabtree is priceless.
Webster WatnikProfessor at California State University, USA
Contact experts directly
Speak directly with freelancers and explain your requirements.
100% satisfaction guaranteed
You have to approve the deliverables only if quality meets your expectations. If you arn’t happy, we’ll refund your money.
Keep track of files and conversations in the user-friendly Workspace.
Flexible, secure payments
You can choose to pay either a fixed or an hourly fee based on your requirement.
Post your Project (Free)
Your project details are safe, secure and visible only to logged-in users.
Get Quotes & Choose Experts
Discuss your requirements in detail with the experts before accepting the final statement of work from Kolabtree.
Pre-pay for your project and work with the expert to get your desired output. Keep track of files and conversations in the user-friendly Workspace.
Approve the deliverables once you're satisfied with the job done.
How to hire a cardiology expert
Heart disease is one of the most common health issues and with millions of lives lost each year, it is the leading cause of death globally. Most cardiovascular diseases can be prevented, and there are extensive programs in place by agencies such as the World Health Organization and various national Heart Foundations to create awareness and implement interventions.
What does a cardiology expert do?
A cardiologist is a doctor with special training in the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of acquired and congenital diseases of the heart and blood vessels. They use medications, lifestyle interventions, and procedures to treat their patients and mitigate risk factors.
The diagnostic methods cardiologists use include coronary angiography, cardiac catheterization, electrocardiography, echocardiography, intravascular ultrasound, Holter monitoring, and exercise stress testing, as well as nuclear, MRI, PET, and CT imaging studies. The procedures they perform range from invasive to non-invasive treatments.
While job titles and roles can vary, there are several recognized cardiology specialties:
1) General clinical cardiologists are at the “front line” of diagnosing and managing heart disease. They see patients whohave a heart attack or develop symptoms such as chest pain, dizzy spells, orirregular heart rhythms. These cardiologistsare actively involved in the long-term care of patients with heart disease andthey coordinate with other specialists and surgeons where necessary.
2) Interventional cardiologists specialize in invasive but nonsurgical proceduresinvolving catheterization, stenting, and angioplasty. These procedures includetranscatheter aortic valve replacement, mitral valve replacement, balloondilatation of the mitral valve, percutaneous deviceclosure of a patent foramen ovale (hole in the heart),percutaneous angioplasty on non-coronary vessels such asthe carotid, renal, or femoral arteries, and the insertion of stents into clogged blood vessels (percutaneous coronary intervention).
3) Electrophysiologists diagnose and treat patients with cardiac arrhythmias. They perform minimally invasive procedures includingcatheter ablation and the implantation ofantiarrhythmic cardiacdevices such as pacemakers and cardioverter-defibrillators.
4) Cardiac imaging specialists use advanced imaging technologies to diagnose heart disease. These include echocardiography,imaging stress tests, cardiac MRIor CT scans, and nuclear or PET cardiac studies. They also treat patients with image-guided therapies.
5) Heart failure specialists implement strategies to delay the progression of heart failure, but where symptoms become too severe, theyadvise patients on treatments such as ventricular assist device implantation or heart transplantation.
6) Congenital heart specialists manage patients with congenital heart problems,which areheart abnormalities present at birth. Some congenital diseases are diagnosed shortly after birth or in childhood, whileothers, such as a patent foramen ovale, may go undiagnosed until late adulthood.
7) Cardio-oncologists treat cardiovascular disease in patients with cancer. Several chemotherapy agents and forms of radiation therapy are toxic to the heart, and these specialists help minimize cardiac risk while ensuring the best cancer treatment outcome.
8) Preventive cardiologists see patients with a history of cardiovascular disease or stroke from a young age or afamily history of such disease or risk factors thereof. These specialists evaluate patients’cardiovascular risk and prescribethe appropriate medications, procedures, and lifestyle interventions needed to mitigate their risk.
9) Cardiac rehabilitation specialists design and monitor supervised exercise and nutrition programs to help patients return to healthafter a heart attack, heart surgery, interventional procedure, or diagnosis of heart failure.
10) Cardiac surgeons perform procedures such as coronary artery bypass grafting, aorta surgery,and valve replacement or repair that cannot be done through a catheter. Cardiac surgeons also repair deformities in the heart and perform heart transplants and open-heart cardiac device implantation such as that of ventricular devices.
11) Vascular Medicine Specialists specialize in the diagnosis and management of non-coronary vasculardisease, includingcerebrovascular, arterial, aortic,mesenteric, and renal artery disorders; venous thromboembolicdisease; lymphatic disorders;vasculitis; hypercoagulable states; and environmental and occupationalvascular disorders.
12) CardiologyResearchers are cardiologists who undertake basic, clinical, or population-based researchfocused on thecardiovascular system.
Cardiologists undergo many years of medical training, including four years of medical school, three years of residency in general internal medicine, and three or more years in specialized training. Cardiac surgeons generally complete a four- to five-year residency in general surgery, followed by two to three years of a cardiothoracic surgery fellowship. The subspecialty of heart transplantation requires an additional year of training.
Cardiologists work at private and public hospitals, clinics, the private sector (pharmaceutical and healthcare companies), and universities where their duties include lecturing, research, and patient care.
The job titles of cardiovascular specialists vary and can include General Cardiologist, Preventative Cardiologist, Interventional Cardiologist, Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiologist, Electrophysiologist, Pediatric Cardiologist, and Cardiac Surgeon. There are also medical writers specializing as cardiology content writers and cardiology grant writers for the media, government, business, and academia.
How much does it cost to hire a freelance cardiology expert?
Cardiologists are highly trained and specialized professionals. To hire a freelance cardiology consultant, the fee generally ranges from 100−200 USD per hour depending on the required skillset and the level of experience necessary.
The hourly fee can be negotiated upfront based on the estimated number of project hours, or a flat fee (for projects of a defined scope) can be discussed. If you need short-term/temporary access tocardiology consultant services, then hiring a freelance consultant on our platform is a convenient and cost-effective way to access this talent pool.
How do you write an effective job post to hire a cardiovascular expert?
The best way to attract the top Kolabtree freelancers in this field is to make your project description informative. You will need to provide information on the following:
- Skills required (e.g., expertise in lifestyle interventions to prevent cardiovascular disease)
- What the project area is (e.g.,preventative cardiology)
- What the project entails (e.g., advising medical insurers on lifestyle behaviors to incentivize to reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease in members)
- What the deliverables are (be specific about what you need the outputs to be)
- Duration of the project (provide an estimate of how many hours work you will need per week/by when you need the project to be completed)
- By when you need to hire (having more leeway on this will give you more time to choose the best expert for your needs)
- Your budget (per hour or fixed fee)
If you are unsure what exactly is required, providing as much detail as possible will allow the experts to still make an informed bid for your project and suggest the best routes forward.
Our platform makes it easier than ever before to connect and collaborate with cardiology specialists who can provide your project with the expertise you need.
Advanced Heart Failure & Transplant Cardiology Cardiothoracic Radiology Cardiovascular Disease Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology Congenital Cardiac Surgery Heart Surgery Minimally Invasive Procedures Pediatric Cardiology Vascular Medicine Vascular Surgery
Ready to hire a cardiology researcher? Post a project now and get quotes for free.