Life science incubators help biotech, medical device and life science research companies access funding, equipment, labs and experts to easily to launch and scale their business. In the USA, there is a robust network of incubators and accelerators that support life science startups, helping them take products to market easily. Life science startup incubators typically provide:
- Seed funding and financial support
- Mentorship and access to a network of subject matter experts and industry consultants. In the life sciences space this can include biotechnology consultants, medical writers, regulatory compliance specialists, and more.
- Access to a workspace or laboratory
- Access to equipment and software that might be necessary for product design and development
Here’s a list of the top 5 US life science incubators that can help reduce your time to market.
Kolabtree helps businesses worldwide hire freelance scientists and industry experts on demand. Our freelancers have helped companies publish research papers, develop products, analyze data, and more. It only takes a minute to tell us what you need done and get quotes from experts for free.
Unlock Corporate Benefits
• Secure Payment Assistance
• Onboarding Support
• Dedicated Account Manager
Sign up with your professional email to avail special advances offered against purchase orders, seamless multi-channel payments, and extended support for agreements.