Hello, I am Mr. Sunny Omkar Singh. I have over 14+ years of diverse global experience in various facets of Quality Assurance and Regulatory Aff...
I am a clinical research professional with 8+ years of total experience. I hold a masters degree in clinical research. I work as a GCP QA Audit...
Baran Bartu Durmaz graduated from Pharmacy Faculty, Medical University of Sofia (English Language) in 2015. Worked as a Master of Pharmacy and ...
I am an ambitious and curious clinical researcher transitioning to a career in biotechnology and medical affairs. As a truly interdisciplinary ...
I am a dynamic and self-driven person who can quickly acquire knowledge in new areas and recognize the project needs. I have been taking part i...
20+ years in Clinical Trials Operations and Site Management. Head of Clinical Vendor Oversight for large R&D organization Therapeutic...
M.S. Health Science (Health Administration- Community Health Education and Promotion); 20+ years of human subject (clinical...trials) and community-based participatory research (behavioral; violence prevention, senior health; public...
Food Labeling and Regulatory Affairs expert and entrepreneur, founder of CIBUM Associates. With a background in supporting profitable growth fo...
I am a research scientist/medical writer trained in clinical sciences. I have worked on phase-I of clinical trials in the pharmaceutical indust...
I have 10+ years experience in teaching pharmacology, clinical pharmacy, pharmacokinetics to B. Pharmacy, M. Pharmacy and Pharm. D students. I ...
I am a result-oriented professional with 8+ years of experience spanning across academic, research, and industry. I am qualified as a Master of...
I have had the great honor of earning the Master of Science in Bioscience Regulatory Affairs degree from Johns Hopkins University in the U.S.A;...
Experience of conducting clinical trials and research projects covering study setup (budgeting, contracts, protocol creation, sourcing vendors,...
17 years with multiple consulting gigs across North America and Germany. Completed over 100 Projects.Business mind with Project Management,Risk...
Creative Writer and Trainer who supports Individuals, Students, and Institutions to explore their hidden potential by overcoming their self-lim...
With over 15 years of experience in clinical research in different positions, including CRA, Regional Study Manager, Local Study Manager, Study...
• Actively involved with patient advocacy organizations to leverage patient participation • Train, supervise, mentor clinical and regul...
Experienced in preparation of documents for clinical trial including methodology/protocol write up and manuscript for publication.
10 years of post-PhD experience that includes project management, expertise in patient-tailored assay development, best practice human specimen...
Work with the best clinical trials consultants on demand. Find freelancers for help with clinical trials consulting services, biostatistics, protocol writing and regulatory compliance.
We take several measures to help you work with full confidence and peace of mind.
Keep your project private
Restrict who can see your project and send you proposals. Invite only specific freelancers to view your project.
NDAs and IP protection
Our T&C include a default confidentiality clause that protects your IP. Sign NDAs for added protection before disclosing project details.
Kolabtree ensures safety and security of your payments and personal information and project details. Kolabtree’s T&C includes a default confidentiality clause. You can also sign NDAs and custom agreements with freelancers for additional protection.
Post your project and receive quotes from relevant freelancers. You can also search for specific freelancers by expertise and invite them to your project. Discuss your project details with each freelancer before picking the one best expert.
We assure you of a 100% satisfaction guarantee, which means you only pay when you’re 100% satisfied with the work delivered. If you aren’t happy, we will refund 100% of your money.
You can choose to pay either a fixed or an hourly fee based on your scope of work. If you’re not sure how much your project costs, you can discuss with freelancers before arriving at a mutually agreed fee.
Kolabtree's terms and conditions prohibit freelancers from claiming ownership of intellectual property, and as a client, you are able to reinforce the message with additional communication, agreements or contracts.
Kolabtree is the place to go for professional help. Work was done promptly and efficiently. I would definitely seek the service again in my future projects
Maher AnousIndependent Plastic Surgeon, USA
A broad network of skilled people in many fields that is very hard to find elsewhere.
Roger SkagerwallTech entrepreneur, Sweden
The quality and quantity of accessible experts on Kolabtree is priceless.
Webster WatnikProfessor at California State University, USA
Contact experts directly
Speak directly with freelancers and explain your requirements.
100% satisfaction guaranteed
Pay only once work is delivered and you’re happy with it.
No upfront fees
No minimum commitment or contract required.
Flexible, secure payments
Pay a fixed or hourly fee. We hold your funds in escrow until you’re ready to pay.
Hire freelance clinical trials specialists for research$600.00
Freelance clinical trials consulting services needed$500.00
Looking for a clinical trials advisor$550.00
Hiring for clinical trials consultants$500.00
Clinical trial scientists needed for a mini project$450.00
Post project (Free)
Post your project publicly for all freelancers to view and send you proposals, or interact with specific freelancers privately.
Choose the best expert
Get bids from relevant experts. Interact freely with them before making a hire.
Share files, make audio/video calls and collaborate with your chosen expert.
Verify the project is complete to your satisfaction before paying the expert.
How to Hire a Clinical Trials Expert
A new treatment for a certain condition or disease is only made available to the general public after thorough testing is done through clinical trials. Those tests constitute scientific studies where a certain drug, substance, treatment or intervention is tested in real people.
In a clinical trial consultants, the investigator assigns participants to specific groups, which is typically done through randomization. Clinical trials are performed through different phases. They can be used for testing a new drug, a vitamin, a new diet, a less invasive surgical intervention, a diagnostic tool or even a medical device.
Before a clinical trial starts, it requires approval of an institution or health organization (such as the US Food and Drug Administration), which varies depending on the country where the trial is performed.
What Are the Phases in a Clinical Trial Protocol?
Testing of a new drug is focused on safety and effectives, which are usually performed through four distinct phases:
- Phase I: the drug is tested on a small group of people to see if it is safe and to learn about its potential side effects, usually 20-80 people are included in Phase I clinical trials.
- Phase II: the drug is tested on a bigger group for its effectiveness to treat a certain condition or disease. It also further evaluates safety and side-effects, usually with 100-300 people included.
- Phase III: in order to learn more about the new drug, it is tested in different populations and using different dosages, sometimes combined to other treatments. It generally includes a few hundred people up to about 3000. If the clinical trial shows beneficial results and the drug is safe to be used by the general public, it is approved after phase III.
- Phase IV: the drug has been approved and safety and effectiveness are monitored for longer periods of time for long-term effects.
What Can You Get From Freelance Clinical Trials Consulting Services?
Professionals who work with trials consultants usually gather a lot of expertise in this field. Grant applications, ethical approval, writing of articles based on clinical trial results and government approval are just a few of the areas where clinical research experts can help you.
Job titles include: Clinical research associate, Biostatistician, Medical researcher, Clinical researcher, Healthcare research, Principal investigator, Research associate, Research consultant.
Why Should You Get Help From a Clinical Research Expert?
If you are conducting clinical studies for one of the most common reasons below, you might want to consider collaborating with a freelance clinical research expert.
- Evaluation of one, two or comparing several treatment interventions, such as use of drugs, medical devices, health supplements, surgery and other types of therapy for treating a certain disease, condition or syndrome.
- Learning about prevention or recurrence of a certain condition or disease, which can include use of different medicines, vitamins, vaccines, or even lifestyle changes, such as diet and exercising.
- Evaluation of one, two or several diagnosing tools for a particular condition or disease.
- Evaluation of different methods for identifying risk factors for a disease or condition.
- Exploring alternatives to improve supportive and palliative care for people with a chronic and/or terminal disease.
How Much Does It Cost to Hire Clinical Trial Scientists?
Professionals specialized in clinical consultants are certainly in demand. For a minimum of 30-40 USD per hour, it is possible to collaborate with a freelance expert in this field. At Kolabtree you can also choose to pay a fixed rate for your entire project, which can be more cost-effective for longer projects.
How to Write an Effective Job to Hire Freelance Clinical Trials Specialists
Include the following in your job description so that you get proposals from relevant freelancers.
- Project description or scope of work: be specific about which phase for the clinical trials and what are the deliverables expected.
- Duration of the project: specify if this is a short or long-term collaboration.
- By when you need to hire: be clear if you are in a hurry to start with the collaboration.
- Budget: can be paid per hour or per project.
- Skills required: you should be looking for someone with experience in health care, pharmaceuticals, clinical research, and statistics, among others.
Hire Clinical Trials Freelancers by posting a project for free.