I am an experienced scientific consultant providing data analysis services using R and Python. I have trained myself beyond my formal education...
An MD with an onging Ph.D. in Healthcare Data Analytics....I have extensive experience within the scope of scientific writing, peer-reviewed publications, advisory...
MD, Board Eligible American Board of Preventive Medicine PhD in Biomedical Informatics...MS in Biostatistics MPH Previous projects at the hospital where I recently completed my residency in Public...
I am a highly self-motivated Ph.D. scientist with over 15 years of combined, professional experience in both academia and industry. Due to my y...
Master's degree in Dentistry, PhD course in Translational medicine and food. Expertise in conducting clinical research studies, systematic ...
I am a freelance medical and science writer with over 10 years of biomedical research and medical writing experience in oncology, immunology, a...
I am a Biostatistician with research experience in diabetes, depression, cardiovascular diseases and clinical trials. Expert skills in Longitu...
Am an academic research and content writer with over 13 years experience and capable of handling various topic and subjects, and delivering hig...
My name is Dr Anna Patricia McLaughlin, and I'm an academic neuroscientist specialising in mental health and well-being. I completed my PhD...
I am an orthopaedic resident and a research enthusiast with 40+ publications in peer-reviewed journals, 15+ presentations at national and inter...
17+ Years Teaching & Research Experience at University level (Pharm-D and Postgraduate students), Research Projects as Principal Investiga...
My science qualification is Ph.D. in pharmaceutical science. My writing qualifications: - Writing in the Sciences Certificate (Stanford Univers...
Experienced Food & Nutritional Scientist with a demonstrated history of working in the food production industry. Skilled in Nutrition, ...
I am a Clinical Research professional with 6 years of experience in the various therapeutic ares including Respiratory, Cardiology, Men's H...
Medical affairs professional with 6 years of experience in the pharmaceutical and medtech industries and 10 years of experience in academic an...
• Advanced understanding of molecular diagnostics, biotechnology, and biomedical engineering concepts, with strong organizational, leadership a...
I have completed my Ph.D. in the Department of Statistical Science at University College London, with two M.S.’s in Statistic from Temple Unive...
I am an infectious disease researcher working at Universiti Sains Malaysia. My work is aimed at unraveling the complexities of how infectious d...
I am an Assistant Professor of Statistics, senior Biostatistician/Statistician, and data analyst with an M.Sc., M.Phil., and Ph.D. in Statistic...
A gold medalist dual board-certified dermatologist involved in multiple clinical trails and research work. ...Over 7 years of experience as a doctor with more than 85 international and national publications....
CV • Progressed from fundamental multidisciplinary research (Chemistry, Nanobiotech, Biochemistry) to in vitro Pharmacology (Cell Biology, Targ...
Work with the best clinical trial consultants on demand. Find freelancers for help with clinical trials consulting services, biostatistics, protocol writing and regulatory compliance.
We take several measures to help you work with full confidence and peace of mind.
Keep your project private
Restrict who can see your project and send you proposals. Invite only specific freelancers to view your project.
NDAs and IP protection
Our T&C include a default confidentiality clause that protects your IP and NDA for added protection before disclosing project details.
Kolabtree ensures safety and security of your payments and personal information and project details. Kolabtree’s T&C includes a default confidentiality and NDA clause.
You will receive detailed proposals directly from Kolabtree. These proposals will include a comprehensive Statement of Work (SOW), project fees, milestones, and deadlines.
You can choose to pay either a fixed or an hourly fee based on your scope of work. Pre-pay for the next milestone. You have to approve the deliverables only if the quality meets your expectations. If you arn’t happy, we’ll refund your money.
Kolabtree will share multiple quotations for your project. You have the freedom to accept the quote that aligns with your project requirement and budget. You can get in touch with us in case you want to discuss the fee.
Our T&C include a default confidentiality clause that protects your IP and NDA for added protection.
Kolabtree is the place to go for professional help. Work was done promptly and efficiently. I would definitely seek the service again in my future projects
Maher AnousIndependent Plastic Surgeon, USA
A broad network of skilled people in many fields that is very hard to find elsewhere.
Roger SkagerwallTech entrepreneur, Sweden
The quality and quantity of accessible experts on Kolabtree is priceless.
Webster WatnikProfessor at California State University, USA
Contact experts directly
Speak directly with freelancers and explain your requirements.
100% satisfaction guaranteed
You have to approve the deliverables only if quality meets your expectations. If you arn’t happy, we’ll refund your money.
Keep track of files and conversations in the user-friendly Workspace.
Flexible, secure payments
You can choose to pay either a fixed or an hourly fee based on your requirement.
Clinical trial scientists needed for a mini project$450.00
Need a clinical trial consultant$500.00
Freelance clinical trials consulting services needed$500.00
Looking for a clinical trials advisor$550.00
Hiring for clinical trials consultants$500.00
Post your Project (Free)
Your project details are safe, secure and visible only to logged-in users.
Get Quotes & Choose Experts
Discuss your requirements in detail with the experts before accepting the final statement of work from Kolabtree.
Pre-pay for your project and work with the expert to get your desired output. Keep track of files and conversations in the user-friendly Workspace.
Approve the deliverables once you're satisfied with the job done.
How to Hire a Clinical Trials Expert
A new treatment for a certain condition or disease is only made available to the general public after thorough testing is done through clinical trials. Those tests constitute scientific studies where a certain drug, substance, treatment or intervention is tested in real people.
In a clinical trial consultants, the investigator assigns participants to specific groups, which is typically done through randomization. Clinical trials are performed through different phases. They can be used for testing a new drug, a vitamin, a new diet, a less invasive surgical intervention, a diagnostic tool or even a medical device.
Before a clinical trial starts, it requires approval of an institution or health organization (such as the US Food and Drug Administration), which varies depending on the country where the trial is performed.
What Are the Phases in a Clinical Trial Protocol?
Testing of a new drug is focused on safety and effectives, which are usually performed through four distinct phases:
- Phase I: the drug is tested on a small group of people to see if it is safe and to learn about its potential side effects, usually 20-80 people are included in Phase I clinical trials.
- Phase II: the drug is tested on a bigger group for its effectiveness to treat a certain condition or disease. It also further evaluates safety and side-effects, usually with 100-300 people included.
- Phase III: in order to learn more about the new drug, it is tested in different populations and using different dosages, sometimes combined to other treatments. It generally includes a few hundred people up to about 3000. If the clinical trial shows beneficial results and the drug is safe to be used by the general public, it is approved after phase III.
- Phase IV: the drug has been approved and safety and effectiveness are monitored for longer periods of time for long-term effects.
What Can You Get From Freelance Clinical Trials Consulting Services?
Professionals who work with trials consultants usually gather a lot of expertise in this field. Grant applications, ethical approval, writing of articles based on clinical trial results and government approval are just a few of the areas where clinical research experts can help you.
Job titles include: Clinical research associate, Biostatistician, Medical researcher, Clinical researcher, Healthcare research, Principal investigator, Research associate, Research consultant.
Why Should You Get Help From a Clinical Research Expert?
If you are conducting clinical studies for one of the most common reasons below, you might want to consider collaborating with a freelance clinical research expert.
- Evaluation of one, two or comparing several treatment interventions, such as use of drugs, medical devices, health supplements, surgery and other types of therapy for treating a certain disease, condition or syndrome.
- Learning about prevention or recurrence of a certain condition or disease, which can include use of different medicines, vitamins, vaccines, or even lifestyle changes, such as diet and exercising.
- Evaluation of one, two or several diagnosing tools for a particular condition or disease.
- Evaluation of different methods for identifying risk factors for a disease or condition.
- Exploring alternatives to improve supportive and palliative care for people with a chronic and/or terminal disease.
How Much Does It Cost to Hire Clinical Trial Scientists?
Professionals specialized in clinical consultants are certainly in demand. For a minimum of 30-40 USD per hour, it is possible to collaborate with a freelance expert in this field. At Kolabtree you can also choose to pay a fixed rate for your entire project, which can be more cost-effective for longer projects.
How to Write an Effective Job to Hire Freelance Clinical Trials Specialists
Include the following in your job description so that you get proposals from relevant freelancers.
- Project description or scope of work: be specific about which phase for the clinical trials and what are the deliverables expected.
- Duration of the project: specify if this is a short or long-term collaboration.
- By when you need to hire: be clear if you are in a hurry to start with the collaboration.
- Budget: can be paid per hour or per project.
- Skills required: you should be looking for someone with experience in health care, pharmaceuticals, clinical research, and statistics, among others.