Dr. Jacob V.
MD, Board Eligible American Board of Preventive Medicine PhD in Biomedical Informatics...MS in Biostatistics MPH Previous projects at the hospital where I recently completed my residency in Public...
Whether you need help on optimization or math problems, solving imaging or computer vision tasks, performing a literature review, or resolving ...
Dr. Ishfaq Ahmad M.
I have done Ph.D. in Mathematics, and have expertise in handling data. I have 15 research papers in reputed Journals and have been teaching Mat...
Dr. Bhawna N.
Experienced in Data Science, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Predictive Modelling, Research writing. 30 + publication in applied Machine le...
Emerging Technologies Researcher and Consultant, studied Ph.D. Brain, Mind and Computer Science at the University of Padua. Graduated from MSc...
I was accepted to the MAMF program at Columbia University in 2015 but chose for a variety of reasons to continue the economics doctoral program...
Dr. Muhammad Usman Y.
Experienced researcher with a demonstrated history of working in the higher education industry. Skilled in Computer Vision, Machine Learning, M...
Dr. Kashmiri J.
I am a Biotechnologist with a keen interest in Data Science. I hold a PhD in Biotechnology, with a university gold medal for the best thesis. W...
Dr. Feras A.
I am a researcher with a focus on multimodal images, deep learning, and computer vision in combination with classical image processing methods ...
Dr. Matthew P.
I am an experienced geophysicist with over 22 years' experience in the exploration, research and government sectors. I have a strong and di...
Dr. Eugene A.
⭐Highly Rated Data Analytics Professor, Statistician, Data Analyst/Scientist⭐ ✅Unlimited revisions ✅Clear explanations ✅Well-documented code ✅ ...
Dr. Ali Muhammad S.
I am a thorough, detailed, engaged, thoughtful, and conscientious researcher, writer, and editor. Currently pursuing a Ph.D. (Deep Compression ...
Khalil Ahmad is a Sr Biostatistician and Data Analyst .
I am an Assistant Professor of Statistics, senior Biostatistician/Statistician, and data analyst with an M.Sc., M.Phil., and Ph.D. in Statistic...
Dr. Gamil A.
Ph. D. of Computer Sciences, University of Paris IX Dauphine, France, A trilingual scientific researcher & educator with extensive res...
Throughout my career, I have established a reputation as an insightful and diligent criminologist, behaviour analyst, sociologist, politician, ...
I have Ph.D. in Computer Engineering. I am a Research and Development Specialists and AI researcher with good knowledge of Machine Learning tec...
I am a highly skilled data scientist and machine learning engineer with extensive experience in deep learning, data analytics solutions. With a...
Dr. Lee B.
I have a very broad range of expertise within science, having in-depth knowledge of physics, medical physics, bioinformatics, medicine, artific...
- 5+ years in Analytics - 5 years building Artificial Intelligence technologies - 5 years carrying out Data Science Projects - Experienced in I...
Dr. Usman A.
I am a certified and professional Mathematics expert with an experience of more than 15 years in the fields of teaching, academic research, sup...
Dr. Qadeem K.
I have done several projects and research as well related to Data Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intellegence,Python,data analysis,compu...
Didy Yoga Lucky P.
I have experience in in vitro, in vivo, in silico study, analytical of plant extract, and isolation of metabolite. I also have written study to...
Dr. Nasir M.
Nasir has a PhD degree in Computer Science with specialization in data science, machine learning, optimization, genetic algorithms.
I am an independent consultant working on projects related to deep learning for computer vision, machine learning, and geometry processing. I h...
5 years in research and writing as an influential author| Expert in business management and mental health services| Plus expertise in Global Br...
Hire top artificial intelligence consultants with expertise in data science, machine learning, and more. Kolabtree is the world's largest platform for hiring trusted freelance scientists and consultants.
We take several measures to help you work with full confidence and peace of mind.
Keep your project private
Restrict who can see your project and send you proposals. Invite only specific freelancers to view your project.
NDAs and IP protection
Our T&C include a default confidentiality clause that protects your IP. Sign NDAs for added protection before disclosing project details.
Kolabtree ensures safety and security of your payments and personal information and project details. Kolabtree’s T&C includes a default confidentiality clause. You can also sign NDAs and custom agreements with freelancers for additional protection.
Post your project and receive quotes from relevant freelancers. You can also search for specific freelancers by expertise and invite them to your project. Discuss your project details with each freelancer before picking the one best expert.
We assure you of a 100% satisfaction guarantee, which means you only pay when you’re 100% satisfied with the work delivered. If you aren’t happy, we will refund 100% of your money.
You can choose to pay either a fixed or an hourly fee based on your scope of work. If you’re not sure how much your project costs, you can discuss with freelancers before arriving at a mutually agreed fee.
Kolabtree's terms and conditions prohibit freelancers from claiming ownership of intellectual property, and as a client, you are able to reinforce the message with additional communication, agreements or contracts.
Kolabtree is the place to go for professional help. Work was done promptly and efficiently. I would definitely seek the service again in my future projects
Maher AnousIndependent Plastic Surgeon, USA
A broad network of skilled people in many fields that is very hard to find elsewhere.
Roger SkagerwallTech entrepreneur, Sweden
The quality and quantity of accessible experts on Kolabtree is priceless.
Webster WatnikProfessor at California State University, USA
Contact experts directly
Speak directly with freelancers and explain your requirements.
100% satisfaction guaranteed
Pay only once work is delivered and you’re happy with it.
No upfront fees
No minimum commitment or contract required.
Flexible, secure payments
Pay a fixed or hourly fee. We hold your funds securely until you’re ready to pay.
Post project (Free)
Post your project publicly for all freelancers to view and send you proposals, or interact with specific freelancers privately.
Choose the best expert
Get bids from relevant experts. Interact freely with them before making a hire.
Share files, make audio/video calls and collaborate with your chosen expert.
Verify the project is complete to your satisfaction before paying the expert.
How to hire an artificial intelligence expert
Artificial intelligence or simply AI is an interesting part of computer science that focuses on developing computer systems capable of performing tasks that traditionally requires a human brain.
The main areas where artificial intelligence is rapidly expanding include speech recognition, language translation, visual perception and decision-making in relation different activities.
Self-driving cars, law, medical diagnosis, robot control, hospital applications, retail analytics and chess playing computers illustrate a few practical examples of AI applied to real life in our society.
What do artificial intelligence experts do?
· Finance and banking: algorithmic trading, market analysis, data mining, portfolio management, credit underwriting and personal finance are examples of AI potential use in the near future.
· Aviation: simulators, tactical strategies and mission management have been used in conjunction with AI.
· Agriculture: AI has been used for monitoring and optimization of crops, soil, greenhouses in order increase food production.
· Law: currently there are 35 AI applications for legal practice, which can be broadly divided into systems to help law research, insights through analytics and automated processes, such as legal writing.
· Education: the idea of having an AI tutor or learning assistant and adaptive learning programs can become a reality in several educational institutions in the future.
· Healthcare: diagnosis, clinical decision systems, treatment planning, interpretation of digital images, disease prediction, risk factor analysis and elderly care are some of the tasks that can benefit from AI.
· Transportation: many car models have parking assistance and cruise control, which are built through AI; self-driving cars also rely on artificial intelligence and they are not far from reality.
· Computer science and robotics: AI has been used to solve many complex problems in these fields.
· Manufacturing: AI-based forecasting and factory control can greatly improve productivity and workflow.
· Human resources: in job searching and recruiting, AI programs can scan through resumes and rank candidates accordingly.
· Marketing, media, e-commerce: through computer vision, there are applications to predict consumer behavior and optimize advertising solutions.
· News and publishing: reports, analysis, sports results and news can be generated by computers; even storytelling and creative writing have been considered as potential areas for AI.
The list above is far from complete, as AI is developing very quickly in different areas. Many sectors in our society are being improved through machine learning.
Why hire an AI developer?
Currently, in both business and science, there is a huge demand for artificial intelligence products and solutions. An AI expert can help build AI solutions with low complexity and potentially high benefits.
AI developers for hire can help formulate strategies, implement those strategies and train other people to improve their AI skills, as well as write about this exciting field.
Artificial intelligent experts have used machine learning to solve challenges such as:
· Face, speech, handwriting and optical recognition
· Virtual reality and computer vision
· Artificial creativity and problem solving
· Strategic planning
· Medical diagnosis, treatment decisions, interpretation of medical images
· Gaming, robotics
· Language translation, chatterbots and natural language processing
How much do an artificial intelligence consultant cost?
Freelance artificial intelligence experts charge a minimum of 40 USD per hour for consultancy. Alternatively, it is possible to post a job with a fixed-fee for the entire project.
While smaller projects and ad-hoc tasks work well with hourly payments, long-term collaborations might present better results with fixed rates.
How to write an effective job to hire an AI expert
When searching for an AI consultant, you just need to provide the five basic topics highlighted below:
· Project description or scope of work (ideally very detailed)
· Duration of the project
· By when you need to hire
· Budget (per hour or per project, you decide)
· Skills required
Getting computers to learn and adapt is the most significant challenge for artificial intelligence consulting. Post your job for free and work with top AI developers for hire.
Algorithms Big Data Bioinformatics Computational Sciences Computer Engineering Computer Graphics Computer Hardware Computer Programming Computer Science Computer Simulation Computer Software Data Analysis
Ready to hire an artificial intelligence expert? Post your project on Kolabtree and find AI developers for hire today.