Dear Kolabtree Expert,
We have exciting news to share! Kolabtree is merging with Cactus Communications Limited, UK, and this transition brings forth a new Managed Service Model designed to make your experience of working with clients even better.
|Immediate changes / NEXT STEPS for you
Why the change?
We believe in continuously pushing the boundaries to make your journey at Kolabtree seamless and stress-free. Our revamped model focuses on providing you with personalized support throughout your projects, simplifying processes, and supporting you with delivering exceptional results.
What does the new Managed Service Model look like?
Prepare to be amazed by the seamless collaboration and support you’ll experience throughout your projects! Here’s a glimpse of the remarkable features that await you:
- Project Selection: We understand the importance of maintaining your freedom to choose the best projects to work on. Rest assured, our new model retains the familiar project discovery, bidding and collaboration processes, allowing you to work on your preferred projects seamlessly.
- Streamlined Bidding Process: With the new model, you will be submitting detailed proposals directly to Kolabtree after you are clear on requirements. For a specific project, you’ll be asked to submit a Statement of Work (SoW) quoting your fee along with Milestones and Deadlines. This SoW will form the basis of an agreement between Kolabtree and you for the project.
- Transparent Pricing: No more managing pricing discussions with clients – we take care of it all for you. You will not be charged a separate service fee. You’ll receive the entire fee you quote for the project upon successful delivery of the work.
- Direct Collaboration for Outstanding Results: Collaboration with your client remains direct and uninterrupted. Throughout the project cycle, you will work closely with the clients to ensure that deliverables meet expectations.
- Convenient Payment Process: Upon successful submission and approval of deliverables, you’ll be paid by Kolabtree to your Payoneer account. VAT registered Freelancers based in the UK will be expected to provide Registered VAT ID to levy a VAT charge.
- Simplified Agreements: All contracts or Master Service Agreements will be made with Kolabtree. This simplifies the administrative aspects of your collaborations, allowing you to focus on what matters most – delivering outstanding work!
Will there be new Terms & Conditions?
- As part of the transition, we will introduce new Terms & Conditions and a Master Service Agreement that will govern the relationship between you and Cactus Communications Limited, UK.
- These updated documents are designed to ensure a fair and transparent environment for collaboration, outlining the rights, responsibilities, and obligations of all parties involved.
- We will be sharing these documents with you shortly so you can review them and familiarize yourself with the new terms before accepting.
In summary, with our new service delivery model, you can expect a multitude of benefits that will take your freelancer journey to new heights.
- Enjoy the convenience of a single unified contract.
- Continue collaborating with clients directly to deliver high-quality deliverables.
- Benefit from more streamlined processes to manage projects and payments.
- Receive enhanced payment assistance to ensure timely and prompt payments.
- Improved service standards, receiving a higher level of support and attention to detail.
Immediate changes / NEXT STEPS for you
- We request you to complete the ongoing projects before July 15, 2023. This will allow you seamless transition to the new model with your next project.
- If, for any reason, you are unable to complete a project within the specified timeframe, please provide us with the scope of work, the estimated deadline, and the pricing for the remaining portion of the project(s) to facilitate the creation of the project(s) on our new model. You can provide the details here – https://cactuscommunications.formstack.com/forms/kolabtree_service_model_transition
We understand that you may have questions or concerns about this change. We will share more details as we move towards the transition date of July 15, 2023.
Our new Managed Service Model combines seamless collaboration with clients and provides you with personalized support throughout your project. With our dedicated team by your side, we are committed to exceeding your expectations. Get ready to explore the enhanced Kolabtree experience and achieve your goals effortlessly!
The Kolabtree Team
About CACTUS Communications UK
Cactus Communications (www.cactusglobal.com) is a Wissenschaftskommunikation and technology company. We specialize in AI products and solutions that improve how research gets funded, published, communicated, and discovered. CACTUS solves problems for researchers, universities, publishers, academic societies, and life science organizations. We also incubate seed and early-stage startups that share our mission to solve global problems with science and technology solutions.
CACTUS has offices in Princeton, London, Aarhus, Singapore, Beijing, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo, and Mumbai; a global workforce of over 3,500 experts; and customers from over 190 countries. CACTUS is considered a pioneer in its workplace best practices and has been consistently ranked a great place to work over the last several years.
Kolabtree helps businesses worldwide hire freelance scientists and industry experts on demand. Our freelancers have helped companies publish research papers, develop products, analyze data, and more. It only takes a minute to tell us what you need done and get quotes from experts for free.
Unlock Corporate Benefits
• Secure Payment Assistance
• Onboarding Support
• Dedicated Account Manager
Sign up with your professional email to avail special advances offered against purchase orders, seamless multi-channel payments, and extended support for agreements.