A healthcare consulting firm is looking for a freelance data scientist for a short-term project that involves developing a predictive model for healthcare outcomes. The data scientist should have:
• Extensive knowledge of healthcare concepts including lab, pharmaceutical and utilization data and preventable episodes
• Ability to design a study protocol/analysis plan
• Ability to cleanse, manipulate, transform, link and analyze large data sets
• Expertise in clinical concepts including chronic disease and risk grouper methodologies
• Ability to develop code sets to test hypothesis and identify contributing and independent variables
• Ability to structure model into a repeatable process
If you feel you fit the bill, please bid for this project. You will have to sign up as a freelancer first.
Kolabtree allows businesses and researchers connect with scientists from all over the world. Our 2700+ experts are from the likes of NASA, Harvard, Cambridge, Oxford, and more.