Data science is a phenomenon now, and just about everyone seems to be talking about it. However, the amount of literature floating around on this topic itself is enormous. It gets difficult for busy professionals to keep tab of various blogs and websites to remain updated of developments within this domain. Here is a list of insightful articles curated from credible sources.
1. 10 Big Data Use Cases Everyone Must Read – This article on Data Science Central provides a very insightful summary of Big Data use cases for companies, individuals, governments, sports bodies, research centers, and financial traders.
2. Redis: Setting Big Data on Fire – The Vice President of Product Marketing at Redis Labs outlines the distinct advantages of using Redis for Big Data applications in an article on inside BIGDATA. The article focuses on how Redis despite being designed to handle small data can actually prove quite useful for big data applications.
4. Making its Way into the Mainstream, the Hadoop Market is Accelerating – This article on Hadoop makes light of the perception that Hadoop is on the decline. In fact, it is among the fast emerging technologies in the Big Data domain and is now becoming mainstream in enterprise IT.
5. 4 easy steps to becoming a data scientist – Though this article is more than a year old, it provides some very useful tips for budding data scientists to get started.
We plan to share more insightful articles every week and would love to get some feedback on what topics you would want us to cover related to data science.
Kolabtree helps businesses worldwide hire freelance scientists and industry experts on demand. Our freelancers have helped companies publish research papers, develop products, analyze data, and more. It only takes a minute to tell us what you need done and get quotes from experts for free.
Unlock Corporate Benefits
• Secure Payment Assistance
• Onboarding Support
• Dedicated Account Manager
Sign up with your professional email to avail special advances offered against purchase orders, seamless multi-channel payments, and extended support for agreements.