I am an independent research consultant with expertise in quantitative methods, including data analysis with R, SPSS,...and Stata, designing of psychology experiments and questionnaires, and preparation of manuscripts for publication...
Consult top freelance psychologists with expertise in scientific research, human development, and more. Kolabtree is the world's largest platform for hiring trusted freelance scientsts and consultants.
We take several measures to help you work with full confidence and peace of mind.
Keep your project private
Restrict who can see your project and send you proposals. Invite only specific freelancers to view your project.
NDAs and IP protection
Our T&C include a default confidentiality clause that protects your IP. Sign NDAs for added protection before disclosing project details.
Kolabtree ensures safety and security of your payments and personal information and project details. Kolabtree’s T&C includes a default confidentiality clause. You can also sign NDAs and custom agreements with freelancers for additional protection.
Post your project and receive quotes from relevant freelancers. You can also search for specific freelancers by expertise and invite them to your project. Discuss your project details with each freelancer before picking the one best expert.
We assure you of a 100% satisfaction guarantee, which means you only pay when you’re 100% satisfied with the work delivered. If you aren’t happy, we will refund 100% of your money.
You can choose to pay either a fixed or an hourly fee based on your scope of work. If you’re not sure how much your project costs, you can discuss with freelancers before arriving at a mutually agreed fee.
Kolabtree's terms and conditions prohibit freelancers from claiming ownership of intellectual property, and as a client, you are able to reinforce the message with additional communication, agreements or contracts.
Kolabtree is the place to go for professional help. Work was done promptly and efficiently. I would definitely seek the service again in my future projects
Maher AnousIndependent Plastic Surgeon, USA
A broad network of skilled people in many fields that is very hard to find elsewhere.
Roger SkagerwallTech entrepreneur, Sweden
The quality and quantity of accessible experts on Kolabtree is priceless.
Webster WatnikProfessor at California State University, USA
Contact experts directly
Speak directly with freelancers and explain your requirements.
100% satisfaction guaranteed
Pay only once work is delivered and you’re happy with it.
No upfront fees
No minimum commitment or contract required.
Flexible, secure payments
Pay a fixed or hourly fee. We hold your funds in escrow until you’re ready to pay.
Prepare a paper for journal publication$600.00
Design a statistical study$800.00
Stabilize the shelf life of a sauce$1581.00
Post project (Free)
Post your project publicly for all freelancers to view and send you proposals, or interact with specific freelancers privately.
Choose the best expert
Get bids from relevant experts. Interact freely with them before making a hire.
Share files, make audio/video calls and collaborate with your chosen expert.
Verify the project is complete to your satisfaction before paying the expert.
Psychology is regarded as a science that deals with behavior in humans and animals, working closely with several other disciplines, such as biology, sociology and medicine. The relation between behavior and brain function as well as behavior and environment constitute the pillars of psychology.
In the past, psychologists used to work in isolation within hospitals and private offices. However, the changes in the needs of individuals, communities and organizations has reflected in broader career options for those professionals.
Their expertise can be applied to a variety of situations within life sciences, both in the public and private sector. Individuals and groups of people in educational institutions or organizations can benefit from psychological methods and interventions.
From research to wellbeing, learning disabilities to personality traits, hiring new people to help employees reach their full potential, psychology is a crucial science for our society.
Observation, analysis and experimentation are among the scientific methods that psychologists apply in their careers. Creativity is another element that needs to permeate the more scientific and rigorous approaches, as psychologists need to constantly innovate when applying scientific knowledge to practical situations.
Psychologists can work in different areas, such as:
- Clinical psychology: work in healthcare settings in public and private hospitals, private offices, schools and government, dealing with general behavior, mental and emotional problems.
- Counselling: trauma, career, couple and family counselling are a few areas for counsellors, focusing mainly on wellbeing and emotional problems.
- Education: in this area, they work closely with children, adolescents and young adults to address learning problems in educational settings, with individuals and groups.
- Organizations: work with human resources and other departments to improve recruitment, training, personal development, planning of policies and analysis.
- Research: all phases of research related to psychological interventions, including planning, development, application, monitoring and evaluation of research methods.
- Neuropsychology: this field specializes on behavioral problems related to neurological alterations in the brain and the nervous system in general.
- Forensic psychology: essentially deals with the interface between law, criminal investigations and traditional psychology.
- Psychometry: area specialized in psychometric assessments, including administration, score systems, interpretation and reporting. Tests are related to aptitude, personality traits, cognitive behavior and interest.
There are many situations where hiring an expert in psychologist can be beneficial:
Professionals who possess additional experience in business psychology, social psychology, medicine, research and psychometry are always in demand. The experience of a psychologist is probably the factor that most affects his/her rates. The hourly rate typically starts at 30-40 USD. For larger and longer projects, a fixed rate can be defined.
Freelance psychologists usually charge a fraction of the rates charged by private companies offering consultancy in psychology.
Finding an expert in psychology has never been that easy. All you need to do in order to write a good job post and find a great collaborator is provide the information bellow:
- Project description or scope of work: the more details the better, as it will help the freelancers understand what you need from them.
- Duration of the project: short or long-term? Be specific as shorter deadlines can cost a little more.
- By when you need to hire: state how urgent is your search for a good professional.
- Budget: choose to pay a certain amount per hour or a rate for the project.
- Skills required: be very specific as this will facilitate the match between your requirements and the freelancer’s expertise.
Irrespective of the reason why you need to hire an expert in psychology, yourself, your employees, your research projects or your organization, working with freelancers is the best solution at hand.
Ready to hire a freelance psychologist? Post your project on Kolabtree and get quotes from expert psychologists for free.