A doctor by profession, a researcher by passion & a staunch believer in the practice of evidence based medicine and clinical research, ...Ghouri has a very rich Basic and Clinical Research profile with 8 publications and a total of 28 ResearchHe has done Professional Academic Writing, Public Health and Biostatistics Courses from Harvard University
I am a freelance medical and science writer with eight years of research experience in cancer immunotherapy. I obtained a MSc in pathobiology a..., communicating science with young students during volunteering activities, and writing for various publicationsmanaged several projects with national and international collaborators resulting in grant funding and publications
Statistical Analysis and Modeling, Time Series Forecasting, Complex Networks, Surveys Analysis, Item Response Models, Physics. Scientific Publi...Scientific Publications: Over 45 publications, h index=14 Advisor of 7 Magister students and 5 Ph.D.-Quantitative Research Consultant on Public Health; 17.
I am an agile, performance-driven and critical problem solver scientist with a passion for scientific, pharmaceutical, medical devices, and str...written a number of whitepapers, and a book chapter within the sector, as well as first author research publications
Research scientist with a PhD in Ophthalmology. Areas of interest also include Scientific Consulting, Health economics, Epidemiology and Medica...
I am a medical doctor and a medical writer for the past 6 years. I have worked with many researchers, surgeons, dermatologists, nephrologists, ...I have assisted them with their publications (journal articles, review articles), CME modules, e-learning
I am a specialist medical writer providing expertise in planning, researching and writing high quality systematic and scoping review articles f...expertise in planning, researching and writing high quality systematic and scoping review articles for publication
We are a Contract Research Organization (CRO) that focuses on advanced project management, clinical operations, medical writing, statistical an...gt; Feasibility survey reports, disease demographics > Standalone QC and review of documents Publicationwriting services include: > Publication planning > Primary and secondary manuscript writing
Dr. William McGill is a researcher and biostatistician with wide-ranging experience in the health care and wellness industry. William has signi...
I have experience in medical publication writing like research papers writing , systematic review writing , Meta analysis writing , literature...I have experience in medical publication writing like research papers writing , systematic review writingI am an expert in writing publication.Worked on more than 100 international publications for various global clients I am a highly-skilledradiology, infection control, Gastroenterology,oncology, medical science, health and medicine, virology, public
I am an MRI physicist and imaging scientist with more than 15 years of experience developing imaging biomarkers for the pharmaceutical and medi...different scales, from exploratory single-site pilot studies up to international multi-disciplinary public-privatehealthcare innovations throughout their whole cycle, from defining study requirements up to reporting and publication
We take several measures to help you work with full confidence and peace of mind.
Restrict who can see your project and send you proposals. Invite only specific freelancers to view your project.
Our T&C include a default confidentiality clause that protects your IP. Sign NDAs for added protection before disclosing project details.
Kolabtree ensures safety and security of your payments and personal information and project details. Kolabtree’s T&C includes a default confidentiality clause. You can also sign NDAs and custom agreements with freelancers for additional protection.
Post your project and receive quotes from relevant freelancers. You can also search for specific freelancers by expertise and invite them to your project. Discuss your project details with each freelancer before picking the one best expert.
We assure you of a 100% satisfaction guarantee, which means you only pay when you’re 100% satisfied with the work delivered. If you aren’t happy, we will refund 100% of your money.
You can choose to pay either a fixed or an hourly fee based on your scope of work. If you’re not sure how much your project costs, you can discuss with freelancers before arriving at a mutually agreed fee.
Kolabtree's terms and conditions prohibit freelancers from claiming ownership of intellectual property, and as a client, you are able to reinforce the message with additional communication, agreements or contracts.
Kolabtree is the place to go for professional help. Work was done promptly and efficiently. I would definitely seek the service again in my future projects
A broad network of skilled people in many fields that is very hard to find elsewhere.
The quality and quantity of accessible experts on Kolabtree is priceless.
Speak directly with freelancers and explain your requirements.
Pay only once work is delivered and you’re happy with it.
No minimum commitment or contract required.
Pay a fixed or hourly fee. We hold your funds in escrow until you’re ready to pay.
Post your project publicly for all freelancers to view and send you proposals, or interact with specific freelancers privately.
Get bids from relevant experts. Interact freely with them before making a hire.
Share files, make audio/video calls and collaborate with your chosen expert.
Verify the project is complete to your satisfaction before paying the expert.
A new treatment for a certain condition or disease is only made available to the general public after thorough testing is done through clinical trials. Those tests constitute scientific studies where a certain drug, substance, treatment or intervention is tested in real people.
In a clinical trial, the investigator assigns participants to specific groups, which is typically done through randomization. Clinical trials are performed through different phases. They can be used for testing a new drug, a vitamin, a new diet, a less invasive surgical intervention, a diagnostic tool or even a medical device.
Before a clinical trial starts, it requires approval of an institution or health organization (such as the US Food and Drug Administration), which varies depending on the country where the trial is performed.
Testing of a new drug is focused on safety and effectives, which are usually performed through four distinct phases:
· Phase I: the drug is tested on a small group of people to see if it is safe and to learn about its potential side effects, usually 20-80 people are included in Phase I clinical trials.
· Phase II: the drug is tested on a bigger group for its effectiveness to treat a certain condition or disease. It also further evaluates safety and side-effects, usually with 100-300 people included.
· Phase III: in order to learn more about the new drug, it is tested in different populations and using different dosages, sometimes combined to other treatments. It generally includes a few hundred people up to about 3000. If the clinical trial shows beneficial results and the drug is safe to be used by the general public, it is approved after phase III.
· Phase IV: the drug has been approved and safety and effectiveness are monitored for longer periods of time for long-term effects.
Professionals who work with clinical trials usually gather a lot of expertise in this field. Grant applications, ethical approval, writing of articles based on clinical trial results and government approval are just a few of the areas where clinical research experts can help you.
Job titles include: Clinical research associate, Biostatistician, Medical researcher, Clinical researcher, Healthcare research, Principal investigator, Research associate, Research consultant.
If you are conducting clinical studies for one of the most common reasons below, you might want to consider collaborating with a freelance clinical research expert.
· Evaluation of one, two or comparing several treatment interventions, such as use of drugs, medical devices, health supplements, surgery and other types of therapy for treating a certain disease, condition or syndrome.
· Learning about prevention or recurrence of a certain condition or disease, which can include use of different medicines, vitamins, vaccines, or even lifestyle changes, such as diet and exercising.
· Evaluation of one, two or several diagnosing tools for a particular condition or disease.
· Evaluation of different methods for identifying risk factors for a disease or condition.
· Exploring alternatives to improve supportive and palliative care for people with a chronic and/or terminal disease.
Professionals specialized in clinical trials are certainly in demand. For a minimum of 30-40 USD per hour, it is possible to collaborate with a freelance expert in this field. At Kolabtree you can also choose to pay a fixed rate for your entire project, which can be more cost-effective for longer projects.
Include the following in your job description so that you get proposals from relevant freelancers.
· Project description or scope of work: be specific about which phase for the clinical trial and what are the deliverables expected.
· Duration of the project: specify if this is a short or long-term collaboration.
· By when you need to hire: be clear if you are in a hurry to start with the collaboration.
· Budget: can be paid per hour or per project.
· Skills required: you should be looking for someone with experience in health care, pharmaceuticals, clinical research, and statistics, among others.
Ready to hire clinical trial experts? Post your project on Kolabtree and get quotes from clinical trial consultants.