I am a qualified Applied Statistician having pursued MSc. Applied Statistics. I have vast experience in scientific writing and statistical gene...
I am a detail oriented professional in Medical and Business Statistics. A dynamic Researcher and Data Analyst. Expert in Data Extraction, Trans...
Excellent team spirit, own initiative, love teamwork, responsibility and capacity to manage conflicts, ability to adapt to different contexts,...
From initially coordinating and ultimately supervising Phase IIb and III clinical trial protocols sponsored by pharmaceutical organizations suc...
Leading medical strategy in matrix-based global environment and providing scientific and business consultation to a local and global pharmaceut...
Vision-driven executive with over 25 years of demonstrated leadership in the pharmaceuticals industry. Proven track record of driving bold init...
Passionate researcher in disseminating the different domain knowledge for interdisciplinary and real-time application through persistent effort...
Pharmacist, PhD in Health Sciences - Expert in pharmacology, immunology and natural products Medical translator 300+ clinical trials documents...
Clinical research scientist with expertise in manuscript writing, clinical development, medical and scientific writing
Matt is a STEM Polymath, Complex Problem Solver, Complexity Engineer, Systems and Network Theorist, Reverse Systems Engineer I. Summary of Prof...
Clinical Research Experience: The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center and The James Comprehensive Cancer Center Masters of Science (The...
Hi There! I'm an Academic Researcher turned to be a Scientific Writer by passion....During my tenure as a Researcher, I have written scientific papers and has been coauthored in various publications...
SME (Subject Master Expert) in the Regulatory Affairs and Compliance Development of Finished Formulations (OSD and Injectable) Scientific Advi...
I'm a qualified Biostatistician with several years experience in the design and analysis of clinical studies including clinical trials. Thi...
I have been working in the Clinical Development industry since 2008, I had the opportunity to work in Pharmaceutical and CRO settings covering ...
Fellow Biostatistician, Medical Officer. Fluent in R, STATA and SAS. Generalized Linear models, Linear models, Survival Analysis and Causal Inf...
Scientist with lab experience in protein and antibody engineering, cancer and infectious diseases. Currently doing my PhD in advanced antibody ...
Work with the best clinical trial consultants on demand. Find freelancers for help with clinical trials consulting services, biostatistics, protocol writing and regulatory compliance.
We take several measures to help you work with full confidence and peace of mind.
Keep your project private
Restrict who can see your project and send you proposals. Invite only specific freelancers to view your project.
NDAs and IP protection
Our T&C include a default confidentiality clause that protects your IP and NDA for added protection before disclosing project details.
Kolabtree ensures safety and security of your payments and personal information and project details. Kolabtree’s T&C includes a default confidentiality and NDA clause.
You will receive detailed proposals directly from Kolabtree. These proposals will include a comprehensive Statement of Work (SOW), project fees, milestones, and deadlines.
You can choose to pay either a fixed or an hourly fee based on your scope of work. Pre-pay for the next milestone. You have to approve the deliverables only if the quality meets your expectations. If you arn’t happy, we’ll refund your money.
Kolabtree will share multiple quotations for your project. You have the freedom to accept the quote that aligns with your project requirement and budget. You can get in touch with us in case you want to discuss the fee.
Our T&C include a default confidentiality clause that protects your IP and NDA for added protection.
Kolabtree is the place to go for professional help. Work was done promptly and efficiently. I would definitely seek the service again in my future projects
Maher AnousIndependent Plastic Surgeon, USA
A broad network of skilled people in many fields that is very hard to find elsewhere.
Roger SkagerwallTech entrepreneur, Sweden
The quality and quantity of accessible experts on Kolabtree is priceless.
Webster WatnikProfessor at California State University, USA
Contact experts directly
Speak directly with freelancers and explain your requirements.
100% satisfaction guaranteed
You have to approve the deliverables only if quality meets your expectations. If you arn’t happy, we’ll refund your money.
Keep track of files and conversations in the user-friendly Workspace.
Flexible, secure payments
You can choose to pay either a fixed or an hourly fee based on your requirement.
Clinical trial scientists needed for a mini project$450.00
Need a clinical trial consultant$500.00
Freelance clinical trials consulting services needed$500.00
Looking for a clinical trials advisor$550.00
Hiring for clinical trials consultants$500.00
Post your Project (Free)
Your project details are safe, secure and visible only to logged-in users.
Get Quotes & Choose Experts
Discuss your requirements in detail with the experts before accepting the final statement of work from Kolabtree.
Pre-pay for your project and work with the expert to get your desired output. Keep track of files and conversations in the user-friendly Workspace.
Approve the deliverables once you're satisfied with the job done.
How to Hire a Clinical Trials Expert
A new treatment for a certain condition or disease is only made available to the general public after thorough testing is done through clinical trials. Those tests constitute scientific studies where a certain drug, substance, treatment or intervention is tested in real people.
In a clinical trial consultants, the investigator assigns participants to specific groups, which is typically done through randomization. Clinical trials are performed through different phases. They can be used for testing a new drug, a vitamin, a new diet, a less invasive surgical intervention, a diagnostic tool or even a medical device.
Before a clinical trial starts, it requires approval of an institution or health organization (such as the US Food and Drug Administration), which varies depending on the country where the trial is performed.
What Are the Phases in a Clinical Trial Protocol?
Testing of a new drug is focused on safety and effectives, which are usually performed through four distinct phases:
- Phase I: the drug is tested on a small group of people to see if it is safe and to learn about its potential side effects, usually 20-80 people are included in Phase I clinical trials.
- Phase II: the drug is tested on a bigger group for its effectiveness to treat a certain condition or disease. It also further evaluates safety and side-effects, usually with 100-300 people included.
- Phase III: in order to learn more about the new drug, it is tested in different populations and using different dosages, sometimes combined to other treatments. It generally includes a few hundred people up to about 3000. If the clinical trial shows beneficial results and the drug is safe to be used by the general public, it is approved after phase III.
- Phase IV: the drug has been approved and safety and effectiveness are monitored for longer periods of time for long-term effects.
What Can You Get From Freelance Clinical Trials Consulting Services?
Professionals who work with trials consultants usually gather a lot of expertise in this field. Grant applications, ethical approval, writing of articles based on clinical trial results and government approval are just a few of the areas where clinical research experts can help you.
Job titles include: Clinical research associate, Biostatistician, Medical researcher, Clinical researcher, Healthcare research, Principal investigator, Research associate, Research consultant.
Why Should You Get Help From a Clinical Research Expert?
If you are conducting clinical studies for one of the most common reasons below, you might want to consider collaborating with a freelance clinical research expert.
- Evaluation of one, two or comparing several treatment interventions, such as use of drugs, medical devices, health supplements, surgery and other types of therapy for treating a certain disease, condition or syndrome.
- Learning about prevention or recurrence of a certain condition or disease, which can include use of different medicines, vitamins, vaccines, or even lifestyle changes, such as diet and exercising.
- Evaluation of one, two or several diagnosing tools for a particular condition or disease.
- Evaluation of different methods for identifying risk factors for a disease or condition.
- Exploring alternatives to improve supportive and palliative care for people with a chronic and/or terminal disease.
How Much Does It Cost to Hire Clinical Trial Scientists?
Professionals specialized in clinical consultants are certainly in demand. For a minimum of 30-40 USD per hour, it is possible to collaborate with a freelance expert in this field. At Kolabtree you can also choose to pay a fixed rate for your entire project, which can be more cost-effective for longer projects.
How to Write an Effective Job to Hire Freelance Clinical Trials Specialists
Include the following in your job description so that you get proposals from relevant freelancers.
- Project description or scope of work: be specific about which phase for the clinical trials and what are the deliverables expected.
- Duration of the project: specify if this is a short or long-term collaboration.
- By when you need to hire: be clear if you are in a hurry to start with the collaboration.
- Budget: can be paid per hour or per project.
- Skills required: you should be looking for someone with experience in health care, pharmaceuticals, clinical research, and statistics, among others.