Want to hire this expert for a project? Request a quote for free.
USD 40 /hr
Hire Dr. Edward O.
USD 40 /hr
Researcher/programmer/technical writer. Engineering and technology (PhD) with 15years experience (university professor)
Subject Matter Expertise
Writing Technical Writing
Research Market Research, Feasibility Study, Fact Checking, Gray Literature Search, Systematic Literature Review, Secondary Data Collection
Consulting Scientific and Technical Consulting
Data & AI Statistical Analysis, Algorithm Design-Non ML, Data Visualization
Product Development Formulation
Adeleke University Ede, Osun State Nigeria
March 2013 - Present
March 2013 - Present
MD/CEO -Project Management
Mobilemart Ltd Lagos
September 2008 - Present
MD/CEO - Project Management
Mobilemart Ltd, Lagos
February 2008 - Present
Nnamdi Azikwe University, Awka Anambra Nigeria
March 2012 - July 2017
PhD (Electronics and Computer Engineering)
Nnamdi Azikiwe University
March 2012 - June 2017
Masters in Engineering (M.eng)
Nnamdi Azikwe University, Awka, Anambra State
October 2009 - March 2012
- Certification details not provided.
17. Ofoegbu .O.E “ A Bandpass Butterworth Coupler Design for Power Line Communication (PLC)” Adeleke University Journal of Engineering and Technology (AUJET) Volume 1(1), 130-138 (2018).
Ofoegbu.O.E., Inyiama, H.C “ A Central Remote Terminal Unit for Fault Detection based on Data Correlation based on Fixed Process Measurements” Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences (JEAS) 10 (2017).
13. Ofoegbu .E.O., Inyiama . H.C., “An Error Residual Generator for Fault Detection and Isolation in a Data Acquisition System Used For Carbon Mono-Oxide & Nitrogen Oxide Monitoring” international journal for innovative research in multidisciplinary field issn – 2455-0620 volume - 2, issue - 7 , july – 2016.
15. Omisore.M.O., Ofoegbu.O E., Fayemiwo.M.A., Olokun.F.R., Babalola.A.E “ Intelligent Mobile Application for Route Finding and Transport Cost Analysis” I.J. Information Technology and Computer Science, 2016, 9, 73-80 Published Online September 2016 in MECS (http://www.mecs-press.org/) DOI: 10.5815/ijitcs.2016.09.09 .
10. Ofoegbu .O.E, “A Microcontroller based Data Acquisition System for Industrial Air Pollution Concentration Measurement in Nigeria” Journal of Multidisciplinary Engineering Science and Technology (JMEST) ISSN: 3159-0040Vol. 1 Issue 3, October – 2014.
8. Ofoegbu O.E, Fayemiwo. M.A, Omisore M.O, Olarenwaju P.O, “A Web Portal Architectural Design for Private Universities in Nigeria” International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, Volume 4, Issue 9, September 2014 1 ISSN 2250-3153.
7. Adebayo.K.J, Ofoegbu O.E, “ Issues on E-Health Adoption in Nigeria” I.J. Modern Education and Computer Science, 2014, 9, 36-46 Published Online September 2014 in MECS (http://www.mecs-press.org/) DOI: 10.5815/ijmecs.2014.09.06 .
9. Ofoegbu.E.O, Fayemiwo M.A, Omisore M.O “Data Mining Industrial Air Pollution Data for Trend Analysis and Air Quality Index Assesment Using a Novel Back-End AQMS Application Software” International Journal of Innovation and Scientific ResearchISSN 2351-8014 Vol. 11 No. 2 Nov. 2014, pp. 237-247© 2014 Innovative Space of Scientific Research Journalshttp://www.ijisr.issr-journals.org/.